It will be a Trump Christmas at my house

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
We've had eight years of Obama Christmases, no Christmas tree, small gifts, minimal decorations.

This year, I want to have a Trump Christmas. I have some money so I'm going to spend it in celebration of the four great years we are about to have: Christmas tree, yes, bigger Christmas presents yes, and I have already purchased a gift for myself, a custom built gaming PC so that I can play all the games I've been missing out on the last eight years of thrift and misery.

This year, Las Vegas will be the number one destination for Thanksgiving. All that traffic in L.A. is people coming to Las Vegas to spend their money!!!

Wooop!!!

It isn't Obama's fault you're an unemployable misanthrope.

Pretty sad when you take this crap so personally that you forgo celebrating a holiday.

Pretty sad when you take this crap so personally that you forgo celebrating a holiday.

Blackrook is going to be a miserable twat regardless of whom sits at the Resolute Desk.

Pc gaming is overrated and ridiculously expensive to get into.
If you're struggling as you seem to be, a wise decision would be to buy a console for 1/4 of the cost of a CHEAP gaming rig.
PC is full of shovelware garbage games & cheater/hackers.
And yes, I have a gaming rig that cost me about 3k. Complete waste of money in hindsight

We've had eight years of Obama Christmases, no Christmas tree, small gifts, minimal decorations.

This year, I want to have a Trump Christmas. I have some money so I'm going to spend it in celebration of the four great years we are about to have: Christmas tree, yes, bigger Christmas presents yes, and I have already purchased a gift for myself, a custom built gaming PC so that I can play all the games I've been missing out on the last eight years of thrift and misery.

This year, Las Vegas will be the number one destination for Thanksgiving. All that traffic in L.A. is people coming to Las Vegas to spend their money!!!

Wooop!!!
Lol. I hate christmas....only damn holiday that's celebrated for an entire damn month! Stupid tree is up and decorated only because wife wants it up. I insisted on it going downstairs in our area because I can keep kids away from it but she ain't agreed yet...she will....once she comes home from work and sees what the 18 month old has done to the damn tree ornaments mmmhmm...cut the presents down to 5 a piece this year...still costing me an arm and a leg.

I figured kids didn't care about the tons of gifts they usually get so maybe with 5 gifts they REALLY wanted each they will care more. Got 3 of them tablets last year and 1 is left working but charger is missing...not this year...2 toys each,2 books each and something to wear.

Wooop!!!
whats a trump Christmas involve? burning a cross or something?

Wooop!!!
It involves celebrating once again having a President that loves our country, instead of hating it.

Wooop!!!
It involves celebrating once again having a President that loves our country, instead of hating it.
was that a yes?

Wooop!!!
was that a yes?
KKK is a Democrat organization.

Wooop!!!
Putting up the big earth raping C-9 bulbs on the house today.....it will be a good Christmas indeed.....

Wooop!!!

Aren't you that faggot who encouraged your kids not to vote?

Wooop!!!
Big Xmas trees are a fire hazard.

Be careful that you don't set your house on fire.

House fires are in the top 10 list of ways people get killed.

Not as high as car or bicycle accidents, but still in the top 10.

Higher than commercial airline crashes.

Forum List

Back