It won't be "lefties" to bring Trump down...It will be GOP's own libertarians

Jesus "leftists" are in the sewer. They won't take anyone down

Hey, moron, did you read (or have a grown up read it to you) the thread's title.......It clearly states that it will NOT be "lefties" to bring Trump down.........Have another drink....

This is like the 100th plan to take trump down

When will you realize it's futile?

Your bullets are bouncing off superman Trump and you have no kryptonite.

Remember, the Left/Democrats said all the same things about George W. Bush. And he won re-election pretty easily.

Ahhh, but you're forgetting the Cheney "ace in the hole" in starting a NEW war on Iraq....THAT is the main reason for GWB's re-election......and, of course, Trump may be advised to do the same in someplace like Syria (if he doesn't mind pissing off Putin) by starting an all out war in the ME.

Thanks for the surrender flag nat4900.

Another clueless right winger who can't read....LOL

"Another clueless right winger who can't read....LOL"

You're wrong again, the kitty can read :smoke:

cats_kittens_reading_books_01.jpg

Remember, the Left/Democrats said all the same things about George W. Bush. And he won re-election pretty easily.

Ahhh, but you're forgetting the Cheney "ace in the hole" in starting a NEW war on Iraq....THAT is the main reason for GWB's re-election......and, of course, Trump may be advised to do the same in someplace like Syria (if he doesn't mind pissing off Putin) by starting an all out war in the ME.

Point is, you've played this old 'He's Hitler and Racist!' card many times in the past. It doesn't necessarily = a win for you guys. More & more Americans are catching on. They see the old tired games being played by you Democrats. Like i said, predicting Trump's demise this early on, is just a sign of hateful desperation. Y'all should chill on the predictions.

Point is, you've played this old 'He's Hitler and Racist!' card many times in the past. It doesn't necessarily = a win for you guys. More & more Americans are catching on. They see the old tired games being played by you Democrats. Like i said, predicting Trump's demise this early on, is just a sign of hateful desperation. Y'all should chill on the predictions.

take it up with those "liberal, lefty" Koch brothers....

Of course, as the old proverb states, "the enemy of my enemy can be my friend"......and behold how the Koch brothers are set to pout $400 million toward the 2018 elections to fund efforts by those who will decide to oppose Trump.

Koch network could serve as potent resistance in Trump era
The Koch suckers are against Trump? Maybe I should reconsider my hatred of Trump.
Of course, as the old proverb states, "the enemy of my enemy can be my friend"......and behold how the Koch brothers are set to pout $400 million toward the 2018 elections to fund efforts by those who will decide to oppose Trump.

The Koch suckers are trying to take down Trump? Maybe I should rethink my disgust for the guy.

The Koch suckers are against Trump? Maybe I should reconsider my hatred of Trump.

The Koch suckers are trying to take down Trump? Maybe I should rethink my disgust for the guy.
Well I'm not doing that, but Trump is for Keynesian economics. And the Kochs certainly are not. LOL

take it up with those "liberal, lefty" Koch brothers....

What are the Koch Brothers gonna achieve? They're really gonna bring Trump down? Let's say they do. And then what? Hand the country over to the Communists/Progressives?

That's their end-game? I don't know much about the Kochs, but i doubt they're that stupid. They may not like Trump very much, but they're certainly not gonna support the alternative.

Forum List

Back