It would probably be best if the President didn't make personal attacks on journalists

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
But Bush never fought back, and look what happened to him -- permanent exile.

The ninnies in the Republican party need to realize that we can't continue on the failed strategy of acting like ladies and gentlemen while the media and the Democrats are using street tactics against us.

Trump responds to attacks with overwhelming and devastating counter-attacks.

The Democrats and the media can't complain, they started this war.

But Bush never fought back, and look what happened to him -- permanent exile.

The ninnies in the Republican party need to realize that we can't continue on the failed strategy of acting like ladies and gentlemen while the media and the Democrats are using street tactics against us.

Trump responds to attacks with overwhelming and devastating counter-attacks.

The Democrats and the media can't complain, they started this war.

That is right, look at where it got Bush. Trump will be Trump, he operates on an instinctual level, and with the instincts of a fighter. I cannot think of a better position from which a leader to work from to combat everything from an unfair press to rogue world leaders.

Bush lives in Texas, I think, but he might as well live on the Falkland Islands for all we hear from him, and that's because he DID NOT FIGHT BACK so now his legacy is permanently tarnished.

Bush lives in Texas, I think, but he might as well live on the Falkland Islands for all we hear from him, and that's because he DID NOT FIGHT BACK so now his legacy is permanently tarnished.
Yeah, his treatment of soldiers as political fodder, betrayal of our allies, and the massive economic collapse had nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back