IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

not without evidence. sorry friend. the yearbook is all you got. if it's fake so is everything else. comes from the same reporter.

You're delusional. The circumstantial evidence of 5 unrelated women coming forward, along with corroborating anecdotes from other sources, is more than enough to sink Roy Moore.

All it does is force Alabamans to decide if the want a creep to represent them

If that creep will confirm SCOTUS judges who would ban abortion, they're fine with it. They consider that a much more important moral issue.
And you would vote for Hillary if she barbecued and ate a child on the capital steps because she would appoint judges who would do the opposite.

Not so...you're doing that thing again, wherein you have fooled yourself into thinking you are normal and therefore assume others are like you. You aren't, and they aren't.
but his statement is fact. there is that.

You're delusional. The circumstantial evidence of 5 unrelated women coming forward, along with corroborating anecdotes from other sources, is more than enough to sink Roy Moore.

If that creep will confirm SCOTUS judges who would ban abortion, they're fine with it. They consider that a much more important moral issue.
And you would vote for Hillary if she barbecued and ate a child on the capital steps because she would appoint judges who would do the opposite.

Not so...you're doing that thing again, wherein you have fooled yourself into thinking you are normal and therefore assume others are like you. You aren't, and they aren't.

Not necessarily true.

Roy Moore:”This Jerry Springer stuff is over.. all of y’all, we’re not gonna do this anymore in this campaign”!

not without evidence. sorry friend. the yearbook is all you got. if it's fake so is everything else. comes from the same reporter.

You said the exact equivalent of what I just posted, but you claim I'm not normal because of what I just posted.

Do you read the shit you write before you post it?

Not necessarily true.
but they are and that is that.

You said the exact equivalent of what I just posted, but you claim I'm not normal because of what I just posted.

Do you read the shit you write before you post it?

That made no sense.

Not necessarily true.
but they are and that is that.

"they are"...? Huh? Guys, reading your posts is like trying to figure out what a child just wrote on his homework assignment.

A nice breakdown by Rory, at Metabunk:

I've managed to find some examples of Roy Moore's handwriting, which can be compared to the inscription in the yearbook:

moore1-jpg.30138

Source: twitter.com/WarOnDumb/status/930163967783292928

moore2-jpg.30137

Source: twitter.com/BobVanceJr/status/930221242375864320

Seems very clear to me that all three were either written by the same person, or by an incredibly skilled forger.

Compare the Ts, for example:

ts-jpg.30139

Not 100% exactly the same, but the same distinctive style, and as alike as most of us write our letters.

We can also compare what looks like 'Jerry' in the biography inscription, and 'Merry' in the yearbook:

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

Again, not exact, but basically the same styles - bearing in mind that they were written 32 years apart.

I won't go over all the similarities, of which many could be made - nor can I find any glaring differences, beyond the slight variances that would be expected.

The thing is, for those who support him, it is the differences that are key, and what they are focused on. Hence analyses like this:

0e6320ffb9a75b821814f22f6abfac44.jpeg

Source: cowgernation.com/2017/11/14/vindicated-signature-forged-12-discrepancies-roy-moores-alleged-yearbook-signature/

Sure, there are subtle differences - though obviously we can discount 9 thru 12 - but it's the similarities that are more glaring in my eyes, and I guess this is where an awareness of confirmation bias comes in, on both sides.

I wonder, though, if those producing analyses like this will have found suspicion in the marked differences in the different ways he has printed his name in the two places in the above image, or in the various examples of his accepted signature, which are about as different from one another as any of them are from the one in the yearbook:

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

Note: all of these signatures contain his middle initial. Would be quite interesting to find when he started doing this.

Funny this non story is ONLY being reported on far right propaganda sites.

Steve McRacist is famous for epic failure threads.

This is a Duke Lacrosse Team lynching re-run. Democrats were so hell-bent on lynching those kids. Of course it turned out, it was all a lie. The Prosecutor and accuser were eventually arrested and prosecuted themselves. Hopefully something like that will happen with this lynching. I truly hope Allred is held accountable for her extremely unethical behavior.

Be specific - what behavior of Allred's has been "unethical"?
Don’t expect an answer any time soon from Dsrute. He’s watching Hannity to see what to say.

I've managed to find some examples of Roy Moore's handwriting, which can be compared to the inscription in the yearbook:

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

Seems very clear to me that all three were either written by the same person, or by an incredibly skilled forger.

ts-jpg.30139

Not 100% exactly the same, but the same distinctive style, and as alike as most of us write our letters.

We can also compare what looks like 'Jerry' in the biography inscription, and 'Merry' in the yearbook:

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

Again, not exact, but basically the same styles - bearing in mind that they were written 32 years apart.

I won't go over all the similarities, of which many could be made - nor can I find any glaring differences, beyond the slight variances that would be expected.

The thing is, for those who support him, it is the differences that are key, and what they are focused on. Hence analyses like this:

Source: cowgernation.com/2017/11/14/vindicated-signature-forged-12-discrepancies-roy-moores-alleged-yearbook-signature/

Sure, there are subtle differences - though obviously we can discount 9 thru 12 - but it's the similarities that are more glaring in my eyes, and I guess this is where an awareness of confirmation bias comes in, on both sides.

I wonder, though, if those producing analyses like this will have found suspicion in the marked differences in the different ways he has printed his name in the two places in the above image, or in the various examples of his accepted signature, which are about as different from one another as any of them are from the one in the yearbook:

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

Note: all of these signatures contain his middle initial. Would be quite interesting to find when he started doing this.

Too many inconsistencies to say the yearbook is not forged.

The writing instrument, the paper the writing is on need to be similar. One of the posted signatures looks to be a felt. That’s no help unless comparing another felt signature.

Still, the production of the original is key. Without it, it’s all speculation.

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

ts-jpg.30139

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

No question it is his freak'n signature

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

ts-jpg.30139

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

The writing instrument, the paper the writing is on need to be similar. One of the posted signatures looks to be a felt. That’s no help unless comparing another felt signature.

Such denial in the face of overwhelming evidence

Why not just say......A girl in the restaurant asked me to sign her yearbook so I thought up something nice to say

Instead we get these bizarre conspiracies over how his signature ended up in her book

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

ts-jpg.30139

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

don't see one with D.A, after it.

This is a Duke Lacrosse Team lynching re-run. Democrats were so hell-bent on lynching those kids. Of course it turned out, it was all a lie. The Prosecutor and accuser were eventually arrested and prosecuted themselves. Hopefully something like that will happen with this lynching. I truly hope Allred is held accountable for her extremely unethical behavior.

Be specific - what behavior of Allred's has been "unethical"?
Don’t expect an answer any time soon from Dsrute. He’s watching Hannity to see what to say.
well actually Hannity wasn't on when you posted that. oops.

Funny this non story is ONLY being reported on far right propaganda sites.

Steve McRacist is famous for epic failure threads.
so you really think the bias MSM would report it? Seriously? LOL. you aren't very bright then.

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

ts-jpg.30139

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

Why not just say......A girl in the restaurant asked me to sign her yearbook so I thought up something nice to say

Instead we get these bizarre conspiracies over how his signature ended up in her book
His signature, if it's real, proves he was there and that he knows the girl. If it's a forgery, then her story goes out the window.

You are incredibly fucking stupid, but you can't be this stupid, not to understand the significance of the yearbook and his signature in it.

Furthermore, douchebag, the "Roy" in the yearbook doesn't look like any of the examples you posted. They are all consistent in having the loop of the 'Y' go way above the rest of the letters. The yearbook example doesn't do that. You only confirmed that the signature is suspicious.

No banana.

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

ts-jpg.30139

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

The evidence is far, far, far from overwhelming, douchebag.

moore1-jpg.30138

moore2-jpg.30137

ts-jpg.30139

jerry-jpg.30140
merry-jpg.30141

sig1-jpg.30147
sig2-jpg.30146
sig4-jpg.30144
sig6-jpg.30143
sig5-jpg.30142

sig7-jpg.30148
sig3-jpg.30149

don't see one with D.A, after it.

He was not trying to get into the pants of 16 year old when he wrote the other ones

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back