It's a fake folks LoL

Welcome to american politics, If there was an actual pressing matter you would hear crickets in the US media.

Welcome to american politics, If there was an actual pressing matter you would hear crickets in the US media.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.

how many investigators are working the cases now ?? 16,,? or 17 experienced experts on digging up dirt? And all being done on the QT

how many investigators are working the cases now ?? 16,,? or 17 experienced experts on digging up dirt? And all being done on the QT
my guess is that trump takes vacation now to try and get his families stories to all jibe He's in deep sheet and he knows it imho

tumblr_osvqmt3je_I1shiv3ro1_500.png

my guess is that trump takes vacation now to try and get his families stories to all jibe He's in deep sheet and he knows it imho

he's taking 17 days @ his jersey golf course to do just that. i'm wondering if christie will be coming over for some meatloaf & help the fascist out with strategy.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
guess you only give a shit if a Republican does something you don't like. If there's an D next to the name, they get a free pass.
At this point what difference does it make that Ambassador Stevens and 3 other US citizens were left to die at the hands of Al Qaeda, which Obama said was on the run during his re election bid? You are a fucking hypocrite as usual.

benghazigate1.jpg

Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.

and why is the President being investigated again?

What is the matter with Mueller?

Hasn't he been paying attention to the rightwing attempts to divert the investigation to Hillary?

and why is the President being investigated again?

Nothing to worry about

If all those meeting with the Russians were just innocent interactions....Trump has nothing to be concerned with

Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.
Or better yet why liberals are ranting and raving?

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity — as liberals do. A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population — as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state — as liberals do.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
President Trump is ruining 8 years of the last Dictators run at fundamentally transforming America into a Nanny state, and the liberal loonies are going to have to think and work for themselves again. As you see, the petulant spoiled brats, hate the president and are throwing tantrums against him.

It was expected Mueller would do this. A grand jury makes it easier for Mueller to call witnesses to testify.

Meanwhile all this garbage will probably last another 12-18 months.

You loons are excited over nothing, it's basically procedure

the investigations aren't over. when all the Is are dotted & the Ts crossed,& the intel becomes hard evidence then impeachment will begin because there will be no denial of wrong doing. the senate will then proceed & go to trial. as for explaining... do your own fucking research, because trying to 'explain' .... again ....is futile with the poorly educated. did you enjoy mango mussilini's rally in WV? i bet you did.

It was expected Mueller would do this. A grand jury makes it easier for Mueller to call witnesses to testify.

and if it is a grand jury

nothing best be leaked

or it is time to end the farce

lol.... the real watergate took 2 years & that was a real 'nothing burger' compared to your orange overlord's mess that he has thrown this country into.

and if it is a grand jury

nothing best be leaked

or it is time to end the farce

The loons listen to their media and the voices in their heads, my husband told me this is just procedure and expected

Yeah, he will never win the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back