It's A Genocide

I am so disgusted with today's Zionists. Aren't you? What kind of people keep on provoking Palestinians with peace offerings that causes jihad's, a security fence so the squatters can remain in Israel to call it an apartheid wall & land concessions to Palestinians giving them no choice but to thank Israel with rocket missles? Have these Zionists no conception of what they have done & are still doing to fuel this endless conflict?

Why do Zionists support this GENOCIDE of the Palestinians? In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

untitled13.gif

Outstanding reply! Please join with me & Sunni Man to get Israel to end their Zionist ways & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab countruy love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve.

I'd just feel more comfortable if we could connect the "genocide" thing with a declining population of Arab beggars and squatters.... I mean "Palestinians".

As Moslems would portray it (paraphrasing), "we are not against Jews having a state, The problem is about its place on the world map." In other words..... that calipha thing is on the ropes with even a portion of "moslem lands" not under theocratic moslem rule.

Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people. It always has been, even before Islam--as Muhammed (swish)himself acknowledged in the koran [5:21].

Moslems could begin with acknowledging this fact. Only then can there begin the process of resolving the Israeli-Arab conflict and achieving justice and a lasting peace.

I agree with Sherri & Sunni Man that Israel's entire Zionist agenda has to go. No more provoking Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions.

And how can the Zionists in Israel claim they want peace when they refuse to negotiate with Hamas, the duly elected government of the Palestinian people themselves? Israel needs a new leader who will contact all leaders of Hamas, apologize to them for what Israel has done to the Palestinians now & in the past & invite them to Tel Aviv for a whole new peaceful future living together. On arrival the Hamas representatives should be cordially welcomed for attending & wined & dined in Israel's finest of room & board accommodations along with an evening of entertainment. On the morning of the meeting, Israel's PM should first make the following announcement: Bless you for caring to establish an agenda for a lasting peace. From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Anything else you would like to discuss for a lasting peace? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I'd just feel more comfortable if we could connect the "genocide" thing with a declining population of Arab beggars and squatters.... I mean "Palestinians".

As Moslems would portray it (paraphrasing), "we are not against Jews having a state, The problem is about its place on the world map." In other words..... that calipha thing is on the ropes with even a portion of "moslem lands" not under theocratic moslem rule.

Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people. It always has been, even before Islam--as Muhammed (swish)himself acknowledged in the koran [5:21].

Moslems could begin with acknowledging this fact. Only then can there begin the process of resolving the Israeli-Arab conflict and achieving justice and a lasting peace.

Forum List

Back