It's A Peaceful Protest!!!

Freedom is a joke to some..................SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS.........WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE..........YOU ARE UNDER HOUSE ARREST............WHY HAVEN'T YOU PAID YOUR BILLS..........

At what point in your life did you throw away Freedom and believe you have the right to order others how to live?
I think it's funny when you people talk to me as if I am the government. Quit taking it all so personally. If you don't feel like you are free then take off your chains. You put them there to begin with.

Oh this is a fine way to start my birthday all ticked off!! I must have missed the part where violence broke out. I mean from the protesters, not the police. :mad:

Happy Birthday, girl! Don't let the bullshit get you down.

1645376754216.png

Those statues get taken down don't they? This thing here has no chance of working. The Canadian government is not going to change a thing as a direct response to these protests just to avoid looking weak. This should be obvious. This looks more like the open-ended permanent occupation that precedes a coup attempt. That is on purpose. A beta test of what the far right intends for this country.
Wow. One of the dumbest posts I ve ever seen on USMB and that says a lot.

If people don’t want the vaccine, they don’t have to take it.

Its their choice.

Yeah, and it's also their right to peacefully protest it.

I think it's funny when you people talk to me as if I am the government. Quit taking it all so personally. If you don't feel like you are free then take off your chains. You put them there to begin with.

No,.. the Biden Harris administration did.

Happy Birthday, girl! Don't let the bullshit get you down.

View attachment 604070

Aww thank you, I have to admit that I was concerned at first when I saw that you saw this thread and responded to it because you don't like vaccinated people and I can't really say I blame you,.. but I'm not like the rest of them and what they're doing to the people who want to remain unvaccinated is wrong and I've been saying that since day one.

You speak their language. And they have done what is going on in other countries in Blue cities.

That isnt Freedom and it cant be allowed to spread

You speak their language. And they have done what is going on in other countries in Blue cities.

That isnt Freedom and it cant be allowed to spread
I made the decision long ago to act as if I live in a free country. So far it's worked pretty well. Not sure why you feel so trapped. If you talked long enough you would tell me exactly how many chains you signed up for. Marriage, mortgage, kids, crappy job living in a crappy town you name it. It's a free country where you are free to live in a cage if you want to.

I made the decision long ago to act as if I live in a free country. So far it's worked pretty well. Not sure why you feel so trapped. If you talked long enough you would tell me exactly how many chains you signed up for. Marriage, mortgage, kids, crappy job living in a crappy town you name it. It's a free country where you are free to live in a cage if you want to.

Yes, but the problem is that some people are taking the term "free country" a little too literally and people who belong in a cage are actually free.

And that begs the question:

Who has more freedom; a married man in America or a single man in China?

How is speaking out feeling trapped? I speak my mind and Im against what is going on with covid. I post facts and you dont like that.

What is going on is Wrong. And ill speak out against it when and where I please.

And that begs the question:

Who has more freedom; a married man in America or a single man in China?

Well, since the Biden Harris administration probably reports to the Chinese government about every little thing these days who knows... all I can say is that I'm pretty sure that same administration is best friends with Trudeau too.

Forum List

Back