It's All About The Bullsh#t

He didn't drop out, he suspended his campaign like Rubio did, etc.

Tell me why is it that the GOP couldn't bring themselves to elect an Hispanic candidate.
Why did the DNC even refuse to put one up?
Not surprised you couldn't answer the question.
Your question was pointless because it was racist.
Racist? Hispanic isn't a race. And it is a pertinent question with the GOP's history with Hispanics. Too funny that you refuse to answer.
You are suggesting picking a president BY race thus it IS RACIST. Just like insisting it MUST be a woman IS sexist.

Well, Fury. I voted for Cruz in the primaries and was under the distinct impression that he'd dropped out. Though disappointed that the only conservative running is out, I've accepted the likelihood that Trump will be the GOP nominee. Since I wasn't sure what your nasty missive was about, I looked for some news on Cruz in CA.

I found this article. That cleared up some of what you are saying. I still don't get why you're being such a prick.

Kasich in Indianapolis and in the wealthy suburbs north of the city.

"Meanwhile, now nearly clear that he won't be running a general election campaign, Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders has let 225 of his campaign staffers go, in States where primaries are over".

Several Twitter users took exception to Planned Parenthood's statements, calling out the abortion giant on Twitter...

Then, of course, he rolled the clip of Fiorina singing to Cruz's daughters in a dead-quiet auditorium.

Clearly, Planned Parenthood feels threatened by the Cruz/Fiorina campaign, and plans to fight dirty for continued taxpayer funding.

Asked on "Fox & Friends" about Cruz naming a running mate, Trump said, "To me it looks ridiculous, he's not going to get the nomination". Cruz has acknowledged that a Trump win there could make it impossible to block the front-runner from winning the nomination. Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard chief executive, was frequently praised for her tough criticism of Clinton during her own presidential campaign and also irritated Trump with her sharp retorts during GOP debates. But first, Cruz must turn around his standing in IN, a winner-takes-all state that votes next week. "She can balance out Ted Cruz's creepiness".

The opening days of Cruz's campaign here, where he has been firmly planted since Saturday despite the northeastern contests, has featured the Texas senator reliving his Iowa days, with small town stops like those which led him to victory in the first-in-the-nation caucuses in February. They know Donald is the only candidate on Earth that Hillary can beat.

"Carly Fiorina will make a powerful pro-life running mate for Ted Cruz while providing a direct contrast to the pro-abortion views of Hillary Clinton". In Wednesday's rally, Cruz reiterated his confidence that no one would reach the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination, creating a contested convention. I don't think he wants to run for reelection to the Senate. "He has really shaken up the party, and if he won the primary, I would most certainly back him".

Before the Fiorina announcement, Cruz was in search of a message that could resonate in IN - and a way to explain how he'd managed to lose five states to Trump in one night.

Trump won more than 50 percent of the Republican votes in Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Maryland in Tuesday's elections, and scored over 60 percent in DE and Rhode Island. I would venture that everyone who likes Carly Fiorina already prefers Cruz to Trump or John Kasich.

Could Fiorina Help Cruz Win California Delegates?

Before he addressed the audience, Cruz picked up the endorsement of former California Gov. Pete Wilson, a staunch opponent of illegal immigration, and Cruz's supporters were out in force at the convention ahead of his speech.
It''s not an issue of being a prick, its being a realist.
A realist would recognize that it's not over yet. That some people are still hoping their preferred candidate can win, seems pretty reasonable to me.
Well the "preferred" candidate of the RNC elite is Bush. And if left up to them your choice OR mine does not matter a damn.

Okay but what kind of retarded moron believes the country would elect a 3rd Bush? As Bush is pretty much guaranteed to lose what would be the point of running him. Another dimwit puppet like a Rubio I could see, or a collaborating Kasich. But Bush has made no sense to me since day 1 because he can't win.

Well, Fury. I voted for Cruz in the primaries and was under the distinct impression that he'd dropped out. Though disappointed that the only conservative running is out, I've accepted the likelihood that Trump will be the GOP nominee. Since I wasn't sure what your nasty missive was about, I looked for some news on Cruz in CA.

I found this article. That cleared up some of what you are saying. I still don't get why you're being such a prick.

"Meanwhile, now nearly clear that he won't be running a general election campaign, Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders has let 225 of his campaign staffers go, in States where primaries are over".

Several Twitter users took exception to Planned Parenthood's statements, calling out the abortion giant on Twitter...

Then, of course, he rolled the clip of Fiorina singing to Cruz's daughters in a dead-quiet auditorium.

Clearly, Planned Parenthood feels threatened by the Cruz/Fiorina campaign, and plans to fight dirty for continued taxpayer funding.

Asked on "Fox & Friends" about Cruz naming a running mate, Trump said, "To me it looks ridiculous, he's not going to get the nomination". Cruz has acknowledged that a Trump win there could make it impossible to block the front-runner from winning the nomination. Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard chief executive, was frequently praised for her tough criticism of Clinton during her own presidential campaign and also irritated Trump with her sharp retorts during GOP debates. But first, Cruz must turn around his standing in IN, a winner-takes-all state that votes next week. "She can balance out Ted Cruz's creepiness".

The opening days of Cruz's campaign here, where he has been firmly planted since Saturday despite the northeastern contests, has featured the Texas senator reliving his Iowa days, with small town stops like those which led him to victory in the first-in-the-nation caucuses in February. They know Donald is the only candidate on Earth that Hillary can beat.

"Carly Fiorina will make a powerful pro-life running mate for Ted Cruz while providing a direct contrast to the pro-abortion views of Hillary Clinton". In Wednesday's rally, Cruz reiterated his confidence that no one would reach the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination, creating a contested convention. I don't think he wants to run for reelection to the Senate. "He has really shaken up the party, and if he won the primary, I would most certainly back him".

Before the Fiorina announcement, Cruz was in search of a message that could resonate in IN - and a way to explain how he'd managed to lose five states to Trump in one night.

Trump won more than 50 percent of the Republican votes in Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Maryland in Tuesday's elections, and scored over 60 percent in DE and Rhode Island. I would venture that everyone who likes Carly Fiorina already prefers Cruz to Trump or John Kasich.

Before he addressed the audience, Cruz picked up the endorsement of former California Gov. Pete Wilson, a staunch opponent of illegal immigration, and Cruz's supporters were out in force at the convention ahead of his speech.
A realist would recognize that it's not over yet. That some people are still hoping their preferred candidate can win, seems pretty reasonable to me.
Well the "preferred" candidate of the RNC elite is Bush. And if left up to them your choice OR mine does not matter a damn.

Okay but what kind of retarded moron believes the country would elect a 3rd Bush? As Bush is pretty much guaranteed to lose what would be the point of running him. Another dimwit puppet like a Rubio I could see, or a collaborating Kasich. But Bush has made no sense to me since day 1 because he can't win.

Yep, GWB can't win a second term and Trump will be out by March. Left wingers are sure good at predicting what they want more then what is reality.

The RNC elite may indeed try to foist Bush or Romney or Ryan or someone else the people did not choose as the GOP nominee. Then there may be some 3rd party action. Till that happens I see no reason to put everybody down who isn't ga-ga for Trump.
Its not a put down you idiot. Read the history of brokered conventions yourself. Its how BOTH parties have ALREADY used the system and their rules to have their way.
I'm not an idiot. Even though I just agreed with you. ahem

Tell me why is it that the GOP couldn't bring themselves to elect an Hispanic candidate.
They were supposed to elect by race? You still don't get the difference between the parties.

Hispanic isn't a race you dolt ...

and the right yammers about the left using the race card too much when they don't even know how to use it ... how typical.

Why did the DNC even refuse to put one up?

Democrats are cowards, basically. Proof is that not a single one of the cowards dared to challenge Obama for primary.
If they were able learn from the lessons of history they would have remembered the Republicans in 1984.
GHW Bush challenged Reagan, lost, but four years later he was President.

They were supposed to elect by race? You still don't get the difference between the parties.

and the right yammers about the left using the race card too much when they don't even know how to use it ... how typical.
Retard. You brought up race, not me.

Definition of HISPANIC
Full Definition of Hispanic
  1. 1: of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal

2. 2: of, relating to, or being a person of Latin American descent living in the United States;especially : one of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin

The RNC elite may indeed try to foist Bush or Romney or Ryan or someone else the people did not choose as the GOP nominee. Then there may be some 3rd party action. Till that happens I see no reason to put everybody down who isn't ga-ga for Trump.
Its not a put down you idiot. Read the history of brokered conventions yourself. Its how BOTH parties have ALREADY used the system and their rules to have their way.
I'm not an idiot. Even though I just agreed with you. ahem
My apology.

Definition of HISPANIC
  1. 1: of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal

2. 2: of, relating to, or being a person of Latin American descent living in the United States;especially : one of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin

like hell I did ... quote me Goober.

Definition of HISPANIC

Read the definition, Gomer. Why did you bring it up? Are you saying you are too stupid to understand your own words then?

Definition of HISPANIC

Read the definition, Gomer. Why did you bring it up? Are you saying you are too stupid to understand your own words then?
Just when I think Dork Furry threads can't get any stupider along comes you.

Definition of HISPANIC

So lets talk about your being a racist. Why do you invoke color as a reason to be president? Or gender? Can you not see the bigotry in that?

Definition of HISPANIC

So lets talk about your being a racist. Why do you invoke color as a reason to be president? Or gender? Can you not see the bigotry in that?
I invoked neither. I was asking you why the GOP supporters wouldn't support a Hispanic, they had at least two somewhat credible Hispanic candidates. The GOP tries to pander to Hispanics but Hispanics don't buy it. Why do you suppose that is?

Definition of HISPANIC

I invoked neither. I was asking you why the GOP supporters wouldn't support a Hispanic, they had at least two somewhat credible Hispanic candidates. The GOP tries to pander to Hispanics but Hispanics don't buy it. Why do you suppose that is?
The voters WANT Trump. Cruz was running a strong second so he DID represent the Hispanics.

How did your Hispanic do? Oh you did not have one.
How did your Negro do? Oh you did not have one.
How did your person from India do? Oh you did not have one?

Seems YOUR tent lacks a few things.

Definition of HISPANIC

Because a majority of voters (Republican) don't vote based on color, race, gender, creed. They vote for the best person. Had Trump been from the Planet X, practiced the religion of Zelda and was gray they'd vote for him.

The voters WANT Trump. Cruz was running a strong second so he DID represent the Hispanics.

How did your Hispanic do? Oh you did not have one.
How did your Negro do? Oh you did not have one.
How did your person from India do? Oh you did not have one?

Seems YOUR tent lacks a few things.
Everyone that wanted to run as a Dem ran. All you are doing is deflecting.

How is it that your two Hispanic candidates lost so thoroughly?

Cruz just returned to the Senate:

"It is a division Mr. Cruz helped create, by pressing congressional Republicans to defy party leaders and their colleagues to shut down the government and repeatedly hold up basic legislation, giving him the distinction of being the least popular member of one of the world’s most exclusive clubs.

But outside the noise and theatrics of the campaign, Mr. Cruz also finds himself at a potential turning point in his Senate career, both as a returning failed presidential candidate and as an unpopular firebrand who has been most comfortable as a thorn, rather than partner, to other Republicans"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/09/u...a-crossroads-as-he-returns-to-the-senate.html

He has many fences to mend before he can even tread water with his contemporaries. However, stranger things have happened.

Because a majority of voters (Republican) don't vote based on color, race, gender, creed. They vote for the best person. Had Trump been from the Planet X, practiced the religion of Zelda and was gray they'd vote for him.
Far to many people from BOTH sides refuse to face the fact a majority of Americans are fed up with the parties. But you ask a Trump/Sanders supporter and its the first words out of their mouth.

Bernie and Donald AGREE on trade. So its not all a party thing, its a movement.

Forum List

Back