It’s All Over For Europe’s Green Deal

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Merkel’s government says it is no longer economically viable.

Now think about that for a second. They claimed the future of humanity rode on this green deal so they could ‘save’ planet earth.

But now that people won’t be able to buy a PlayStation 5 this Christmas, oh well humanity?

They lied selling this thing.

The left never did. We might see an ice-free North Pole in 12 years. And we're absolutely guaranteed to see CO2 levels and global temperature continuing to increase. You can tell your grandchildren how you stood by and applauded while we completely fucked their world. They'll be so proud of you.

The left never did. We might see an ice-free North Pole in 12 years. And we're absolutely guaranteed to see CO2 levels and global temperature continuing to increase. You can tell your grandchildren how you stood by and applauded while we completely fucked their world. They'll be so proud of you.

You have been shown many times that there were long periods of little to ZERO summer ice in the early Holocene,the world went on, Polar Bears, Eskimos and humans are still around in ever growing numbers.

You are the one who has failed miserably, to show having little to no ice up there is a real danger to the world.

:eusa_boohoo:

I don’t have any kids and probably never will. At most I’ve got 35 years left on this rock. Why the hell would I care?

PS, if you don't care, why are you here talking about it?
Stupid question.
One has to express they don't care, otherwise others assume they do care. It still is a valid opinion that many don't have the same concern about an issue. Otherwise threads and discussions just become echo chambers of bobbleheads simply agreeing with each other.
However, I believe you just want the echo chamber and the chance to demonize those that don't believe the climate hype..

Human decency? No reason, I guess.

Why is a 2ºC gradually over 100 years cause for alarm? ... my grandchildren will be dead of old age by then ... I only know the name of one of my great-great-grandparents ... most likely we'll both be forgotten in 100 years ...

Get a grip and drive two hours south ... there, you've just experienced all the climate change there will be over the next 500 years ... why is it alarming? ...

Human decency? No reason, I guess.

Why is a 2ºC gradually over 100 years cause for alarm? ... my grandchildren will be dead of old age by then ... I only know the name of one of my great-great-grandparents ... most likely we'll both be forgotten in 100 years ...

Get a grip and drive two hours south ... there, you've just experienced all the climate change there will be over the next 500 years ... why is it alarming? ...

Heck people can live in Las Vegas, Palm Springs and Phoenix NOW! which are some of the hottest cities in America.

Heck people can live in Las Vegas, Palm Springs and Phoenix NOW! which are some of the hottest cities in America.

I recently moved 3ºC south ... and I have the exact same climate as before ... winds from the west, rains every day all day long, pressure averages 1013 mb ... the only real difference is the oak and maples have a better time competing against the Douglas fir ... a little, call it 5% more ... but still a sunshine-hater's paradise ...

Stupid question.
One has to express they don't care, otherwise others assume they do care. It still is a valid opinion that many don't have the same concern about an issue. Otherwise threads and discussions just become echo chambers of bobbleheads simply agreeing with each other.
However, I believe you just want the echo chamber and the chance to demonize those that don't believe the climate hype..

No, people do not have to express they don't care. If they don't get involved in these conversations, we wouldn't even know they exist. That there are people here I might demonize refutes your claim that I am participating in an echo chamber. There is actually very little conversation on this board between people on the same side of the argument.

Stupid question.

No, people do not have to express they don't care. If they don't get involved in these conversations, we wouldn't even know they exist. That there are people here I might demonize refutes your claim that I am participating in an echo chamber. There is actually very little conversation on this board between people on the same side of the argument.
Sorry pal.
Not caring IS a position.
Anyone has a right to express it.
You don't get to decide who replys.

I don’t have any kids and probably never will. At most I’ve got 35 years left on this rock. Why the hell would I care?

On the other hand, if reincarnation is for real, your goose is cooked.

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Image result for wind power in germany 2019

Wind power in Germany is a growing industry. The installed capacity was 55.6 gigawatt (GW) at the end of 2017, with 5.2 GW from offshore installations. In 2019, a quarter of the country's total electricity was generated using wind power, compared to an estimated 9.3% in 2010.

Looks like wind is doing well in Germany.

No reason at all. And no reason anyone else should give a damn about your sorry ass.

Looks like all of Europe likes solar;

Photovoltaic solar power
In terms of total installed capacity, according to EPIA's 2012-report, Europe still led the way with more than 70 GW, or 69% of worldwide capacity, producing 85 TWh of electricity annually. This energy volume is sufficient to power the supply needs of over 20 million households.

Forum List

Back