It’s All Over For Europe’s Green Deal

Worldwide, solar is doing very well, and with a growth rate like that, will be a major source of power before 2030;

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Image result for increase in solar worldwide
Worldwide. In 2017, photovoltaic capacity increased by 95 GW, with a 34% growth year-on-year of new installations. Cumulative installed capacity exceeded 401 GW by the end of the year, sufficient to supply 2.1 percent of the world's total electricity consumption.

And wind is doing well, also;

Search Results
Image result for wind power worldwide statistics

World Wind Market has reached 486 GW from where 54 GW has been installed last year. The worldwide wind capacity reached 486'661 MW by the end of 2016, out of which 54'846 MW were added in 2016. This represents a growth rate of 11,8 % (17,2 % in 2015).

Wouldn't we all like to have bank accounts that gained at those kinds of growth? Except the "Conservatives", they cannot find anything good that does not kill people.

The left never did. We might see an ice-free North Pole in 12 years. And we're absolutely guaranteed to see CO2 levels and global temperature continuing to increase. You can tell your grandchildren how you stood by and applauded while we completely fucked their world. They'll be so proud of you.
we might and we might not. why it's important you've never been able to say.

You can tell your grandchildren how you stood by and applauded while we completely fucked their world.

If i could schtupp that many people, you'd better bet I'd be bragging about it.

Human decency? No reason, I guess.

Why is a 2ºC gradually over 100 years cause for alarm? ... my grandchildren will be dead of old age by then ... I only know the name of one of my great-great-grandparents ... most likely we'll both be forgotten in 100 years ...

Get a grip and drive two hours south ... there, you've just experienced all the climate change there will be over the next 500 years ... why is it alarming? ...
I never met my great grandparents. and it wasn't supposedly hot then. LOL. the stupid i read in here.

Wind power in Germany is a growing industry. The installed capacity was 55.6 gigawatt (GW) at the end of 2017, with 5.2 GW from offshore installations. In 2019, a quarter of the country's total electricity was generated using wind power, compared to an estimated 9.3% in 2010.

Looks like wind is doing well in Germany.

Does that include depreciation? ... 20 GW of that total is still new, the machines are just installed ... repairs, maintenance and replacement are all real costs ... looks like Germany was really pushing from 2013 to 2017 ... what's this look like 2033 or 2037? ...

Search Results
View attachment 329345
View attachment 329347
View attachment 329346
View attachment 329348

Wind power in Germany is a growing industry. The installed capacity was 55.6 gigawatt (GW) at the end of 2017, with 5.2 GW from offshore installations. In 2019, a quarter of the country's total electricity was generated using wind power, compared to an estimated 9.3% in 2010.

Except for the people who have to pay for it...…..

Search Results
View attachment 329345
View attachment 329347
View attachment 329346
View attachment 329348

Dumb-de-dumb dumb.

Search Results
View attachment 329345
View attachment 329347
View attachment 329346
View attachment 329348

1588127621378.png

Search Results
View attachment 329345
View attachment 329347
View attachment 329346
View attachment 329348

Dumb-de-dumb dumb.

Thanks for the article about energy in the US.
Does it explain why Germany pays so much more for electricity than the US?
All that cheap renewable wind and solar...…they must be paying less than we are......what happened?

From the article in post one is this classic misleading claim.

Methane and nitrous oxide gases have a far greater warming potential than carbon dioxide so bodies of water without or with fewer shellfish record lower methane release rates.

CO2 easily beats CH4 due to it far bigger IR absorption range, and in the more energetic part of the band too. CH4 is a negligible player in the so called "heat" budget, people needs to stop with the idiotic B.S. over Methane, a gas that decompose rather fast in the atmosphere.

Search Results
View attachment 329345
View attachment 329347
View attachment 329346
View attachment 329348

Dumb-de-dumb dumb.

Thanks for the article about energy in the US.
Does it explain why Germany pays so much more for electricity than the US?
All that cheap renewable wind and solar...…they must be paying less than we are......what happened?
Universal everything?

The left never did. We might see an ice-free North Pole in 12 years. And we're absolutely guaranteed to see CO2 levels and global temperature continuing to increase. You can tell your grandchildren how you stood by and applauded while we completely fucked their world. They'll be so proud of you.
Why do you Lefties hate science?

Forum List

Back