It's All Trump's Fault

It doesn't exist, Nazi bastard. It's lies told to you by your orange Hitler.

Derp, creepy chang the dumb fuck once again trips over his shoelace.

If everyone in China were as dumb as you, your filthy empire would pose no threat.

He's not, but I'm pretty sick of the complete and utter moron henceforth known as Nazi bastard calling me chang.

Creepy Chang, don't get mad. You are paid to troll - not to emote.

Though I don't know why Xi gives you your daily bowl of rice.....

Creepy Chang, don't get mad. You are paid to troll - not to emote.

Though I don't know why Xi gives you your daily bowl of rice.....
It tell you to go fuck yourself, but that'd be pretty difficult considering you lack the equipment, like all Nazi bastards.

I have reality, Nazi bastard. I don't need to imagine my world.

Reality? ROFL

You don't even grasp that the 1/6 riot is being pimped by the fascist democrats exactly as the Reichstag fire was by Hitler. The American Nazi party - the democrats - recreated what Hitler did in 1933. Political prisoners in solitary with no charge, no due process, waiting for them to break and "confess" to any charge the Gestapo cooks up.

Seriously Chang, you're seriously stupid. I understand that a lot of this is you don't understand English or America, still you're just fucking stupid.

It tell you to go fuck yourself, but that'd be pretty difficult considering you lack the equipment, like all Nazi bastards.

democrat bastard? I'm no democrat Chang. If I were, I'd be bowing to CCP fucks like you.

Alas, you're just stupid as all fuck! :thup:

Reality? ROFL

You don't even grasp that the 1/6 riot is being pimped by the fascist democrats exactly as the Reichstag fire was by Hitler. The American Nazi party - the democrats - recreated what Hitler did in 1933. Political prisoners in solitary with no charge, no due process, waiting for them to break and "confess" to any charge the Gestapo cooks up.

Seriously Chang, you're seriously stupid. I understand that a lot of this is you don't understand English or America, still you're just fucking stupid.
There's that imagination again. You seem even more foamy than usual, Nazi bastard. Something on your "mind"?

HERE, bunghole, READ THIS. Trump had a solid plan and it was BIDDUM who fucked the goose.

Biddum is DEAD MEAT now.
Hot Air is FAKE NEWS, and even YOU know that!
The program to help Americans abroad was started under OBAMA, Surrender Monkey Tramp had nothing at all to do with it. And the The Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau was never established by Tramp or Pompousasshole.
From your own link:
discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR).’

Discontinuation of the ESTABLISHMENT, means the program was never established in the first place to shut down. So Surrender Monkey Tramp's solid plan never existed, like everything else that Surrender Monkey Tramp claims to have done.

Last edited:
The program to help Americans abroad was started under OBAMA, Surrender Monkey Tramp had nothing at all to do with it. And the The Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau was never established by Tramp or Pompousasshole.
From your own link:
discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR).’

Discontinuation of the ESTABLISHMENT, means the program was never established in the first place to shut down. So Surrender Monkey Tramp's solid plan never existed, like everything else about Surrender Monkey Tramp claims to have done.
I posted the PDF from budget that has request from Trump administration to create this agency. Obama had shit to do with it.

I posted the PDF from budget that has request from Trump administration to create this agency. Obama had shit to do with it.
The CCR was NEVER created, and the equivalent program already existed under Obama, so again Surrender Monkey Tramp is trying to take credit for what already existed under Obama.

:lmao:

Says the Nazi clown who regularly posts DailyKOS and CNN....

Hot Air is an aggregate, retard. They point to all sorts of sources

From your own link:

Discontinuation of the ESTABLISHMENT, means the program was never established in the first place to shut down. So Surrender Monkey Tramp's solid plan never existed, like everything else that Surrender Monkey Tramp claims to have done.

Obammy had a program to help terrorist organizations abroad, that's for sure. He built ISIS, and the last legitimate president destroyed Obama's creation.

Forum List

Back