It's amazing that Elon Musk owns Tesla, CNN, the UN, SpaceX, Neuralink, The Boring Company, and Elizabeth Warren

glad he owns cnn

but why doesn't he do sometnhing to make it.. i dunno...

a news station... yeh, that one

I mean, all it is is a mouthpiece for the D party

I thought Musk was a little more open minded than that... (I say this not having watched cnn of late... bc i watched it yearss ago and it jusst totally did not impress... never said one good thing about Trump and all the good he did for us.a. so they are not a news station... He sshould make them a news station, not a propaganda megaphone

One would think that between the left and right leaning news station, one of them would come out with the concept of just telling the news with no bias. I would love to watch a news station like that.

glad he owns cnn

but why doesn't he do sometnhing to make it.. i dunno...

a news station... yeh, that one

I mean, all it is is a mouthpiece for the D party

I thought Musk was a little more open minded than that... (I say this not having watched cnn of late... bc i watched it yearss ago and it jusst totally did not impress... never said one good thing about Trump and all the good he did for us.a. so they are not a news station... He sshould make them a news station, not a propaganda megaphone
CNN - a news station!?
0F270A51-10FF-471A-AE83-2165869EF82F.gif

Lucky guy. I always wanted to own my own Injun squaw.
Since Elizibeth Pocahontas Karen Warren's Injun squaw name before she got married was actually Elizibeth Herring...

...Does that mean she's a red herring?

Forum List

Back