It's Amazing What Some People Don't Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to those who experienced it. They just don't report it. Porst Office, Electric Company, Gas Works, Government Employment, forced police and fire department changes, private companies, UPS, etc. It was fun. They had to take your application. They were just throwing them away. There had to be a catch-up time. The second half of the white males in the post WW 2 generation suffered for it. At the time though, colleges were not infected as they are today. Eventually schools for lawyering, doctoring and dentistry were filled up with the enforced practices and even had foreign people attend them. White people were going overseas to get educations in some fields. Why you cannot believe this, is a head scratcher. If someone gains in something, then someone loses in something. we did not have competition. We had percentages of employment enforce from race and gender aat the time.
BS.

Why would anyone look (or search) for the 1% items? When the biggest problem finds are falling out if the sky like rain? I would not want to work that hard.

Last edited:
Where have you been Slick? I posted of it this past Sunday. The thread is only seven pages long. :laughing0301:

Of course I did not take a anti-ethnic angle like you.....I just chalked it up to when assholes collide.

The ebonic play-by-play was excellent on this one though. "Young Buck" had me worried though, I didn't think he was going to make the swim.

Oh! Is it duplicating threads?

Has anyone asked for this to be deleted?

Not to those who experienced it. They just don't report it. Porst Office, Electric Company, Gas Works, Government Employment, forced police and fire department changes, private companies, UPS, etc. It was fun. They had to take your application. They were just throwing them away. There had to be a catch-up time. The second half of the white males in the post WW 2 generation suffered for it. At the time though, colleges were not infected as they are today. Eventually schools for lawyering, doctoring and dentistry were filled up with the enforced practices and even had foreign people attend them. White people were going overseas to get educations in some fields. Why you cannot believe this, is a head scratcher. If someone gains in something, then someone loses in something. we did not have competition. We had percentages of employment enforce from race and gender aat the time.
Again, you post a damn book of your opinions and you have Jack to back any of that garbage up.

Funny how they whine when you show a of video of white folks being thugs and feral animals, 2 words you never hear them use to describe white scum. I know the mumble mouth, racist you are speaking of, amazing how she didn't post this video. She couldn't use in one of her racist rants against black folks.
They are a bunch of drunk, white trash assholes. More than likely this had nothing to do with race and more about white trash being drunk. Alcohol being a primer for that whole thing. It

But in other news, here's a video of a black racists who got fired from her teaching job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back