A Classic Example of Cognitive Dissonance

How many years have you tried this gaslighting with me mike? It hasn't worked. In fact, your gasighting got a thread you started closed. You are evidence of what I talk about.
I have called out your Racist nonsense ever since YOU began stalking me years ago over the Black Deaths Matters thread. You are not interested in discussing anything. You post nasty race baiting crap or lectures about how bad Whitey was 100 or 200 years ago.

Crime stats in the entire nation say that whites are arrested 3 times more than blacks and make up the majority of violent and property crime. I'll just put it ths way. 0.6 percent of the American population are back criminal offenders and 1.09 percent of the population are white criminal offenders. Also surveys have been done that show that between 9 and 31 percent of all whites agree with white supremacist views. So then there are more white racists rhan black criminals, and thats what stats say too.

There you go again, swapping from raw numbers to percentages as needed….

If blacks weren't fleeing the WEF/democrats, the WEF/Democrats wouldn't need to dispatch shillbots to make threads like this daily.

America. When the WEF deems their shillbots and NPCs ineffective, they will simply move to ban Americans access to sites like this.
You really do live in an alternate reality. You need to be institutionalized.

Racist TicTok rants are a dime a dozen. They are probably engineered by the Chinese Communist who run the network.

1718235525629.png

Indeed, everyone who disagrees with you. Still painting with the brand brush. Try harder.
No. Only the whites who display white racist behavior. No broad brush has ever been used. Nice try. When you and others can say that not every black person commits crimes and that when yu guys stop conflating murder as if its the only crime there is, then when you stop using per capita as an excuse only for crime stats, come talk to me about brushes.

Forum List

Back