It's Amazing What Some People Don't Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Amazing What Some People Don't Find​

When they are spending their days looking for videos.

What is that, another video we are locked out of viewing unless we turn over personal identity to a business known to be in bed with the Deep State?

Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 2.10.20 AM.png

I haven't used Google to find anything in at least 20 years and I sure ain't going to create an account with them now just to watch some bullshit stupid video by a known racist who posts nothing but bait threads to feed his race hatred used to cover up his life failings and inadequacies.

What is that, another video we are locked out of viewing unless we turn over personal identity to a business known to be in bed with the Deep State?

View attachment 812999

I haven't used Google to find anything in at least 20 years and I sure ain't going to create an account with them now just to watch some bullshit stupid video by a known racist who posts nothing but bait threads to feed his race hatred used to cover up his life failings and inadequacies.
You are.correct in being somewhat cautious. I have constant changes of my static IP to distsnt cities. You want to talk about State violators of ones rights? Cone to Canada,. These human right abusers have probably cost this economy trillions over the last couple of decades. Foreign investors avoid us like the plague.

You are.correct in being somewhat cautious. I have constant changes of my static IP to distsnt cities. You want to talk about State violators of ones rights? Cone to Canada,. These human right abusers have probably cost this economy trillions over the last couple of decades. Foreign investors avoid us like the plague.

I know I wouldn't invest one nickel into Canada.

I know I wouldn't invest one nickel into Canada.
It is sad to say. Contrary to my constant unhappiness which I share.and the facts, I don't dislike my nation or citizens, I despise the abuses of power by the Police State here. This is a big difference, as they should not represent oir nation but they do. Americans are wise to demand fidelity to your Constitution. That document is worth unlimited global economic might, but it must be upheld in order for this to be true.

No Canada is a beautiful place, I've been there, the people are not the problem, it is your government.
Our police forces within it unortunately. Just go read the Ontario Police Services Act, we have convicted criminals being paid $150k a year over a decade to NOT work while "suspended with pay". It's a term we use over and over here. In the U.S police are held accountable and charged/fire, not here. You can just imagine what the undercovers are doing when no accountability exists. Hence,.my concern when my IP keeps moving...

Last edited:
Our police forces witin it unortunately. Just go read the Ontario Police Services Act, we have convicted criminals being paid $150k a year over a decade to NOT work while "suspended with pay". It's a term we use over and over here. In the U.S police are held accountable and charged,.not here. You can just imagine what the undercovers are doing when no accountability exists. Hence,.my concern when my IP keeps moving...

lolol you do not know much about usa policing i see. i, on the other hand, did spend a night at rcmp hq in st john newfoundland. (nothing like 8 weeks at sea to work up a thirst, but maybe i did get a little drunk).

few american police are arrested and charged with their nightly brutality. police are integral to the drug trade . police consider themselves underpaid and supplement their incomes in many imaginative ways.

Our police forces within it unortunately. Just go read the Ontario Police Services Act, we have convicted criminals being paid $150k a year over a decade to NOT work while "suspended with pay".
How do you get suspended without pay for criminal behavior yet still collect $150k a year? I want me a piece of that action! Who can I hassle, arrest and shoot to get in on that sweet ride? Talk about a bass-ackwards screwy deal!

You can just imagine what the undercovers are doing when no accountability exists.
Yes. It gives authorities absolutely no reason not to become thugs and to abuse their power for personal gain, all the while laughing to the bank.

Lol! A white supremacist who whined for years about how affirmative action was the reason for his failure is trying to call somebody a racist..
Funny how they whine when you show a of video of white folks being thugs and feral animals, 2 words you never hear them use to describe white scum. I know the mumble mouth, racist you are speaking of, amazing how she didn't post this video. She couldn't use in one of her racist rants against black folks.

Lol! A white supremacist who whined for years about how affirmative action was the reason for his failure is trying to call somebody a racist..
If you study the early 1970's and for at least a decade white male that graduated high school at the tie were put last on the hiring list. There were many good places of employment that did not need a college education. It wasn't African Americans that benefitted from that only. White women went into the workforce in droves. It was a weird time. So, people joined the military after the draft. The military was smarter as the draft ended around the time the hiring practices changed. Lots of equity that was diverse. If any white male bums were hired before, that changed. The result was stagnation in pay raises and massive increases in taxes and a slowdown of real growth as there was the great society and the ramping up of social security and Medicare.

If you study the early 1970's and for at least a decade white male that graduated high school at the tie were put last on the hiring list. There were many good places of employment that did not need a college education. It wasn't African Americans that benefitted from that only. White women went into the workforce in droves. It was a weird time. So, people joined the military after the draft. The military was smarter as the draft ended around the time the hiring practices changed. Lots of equity that was diverse. If any white male bums were hired before, that changed. The result was stagnation in pay raises and massive increases in taxes and a slowdown of real growth as there was the great society and the ramping up of social security and Medicare.
Post anything that will back up your assertions, because everyone knows that is a pile of horse shit.

Look fool, I was alive then. So just shut the whining up. White men were not put last on anything. White men began to backlash and they still are.

Post anything that will back up your assertions, because everyone knows that is a pile of horse shit.
Not to those who experienced it. They just don't report it. Porst Office, Electric Company, Gas Works, Government Employment, forced police and fire department changes, private companies, UPS, etc. It was fun. They had to take your application. They were just throwing them away. There had to be a catch-up time. The second half of the white males in the post WW 2 generation suffered for it. At the time though, colleges were not infected as they are today. Eventually schools for lawyering, doctoring and dentistry were filled up with the enforced practices and even had foreign people attend them. White people were going overseas to get educations in some fields. Why you cannot believe this, is a head scratcher. If someone gains in something, then someone loses in something. we did not have competition. We had percentages of employment enforce from race and gender aat the time.

Where have you been Slick? I posted of it this past Sunday. The thread is only seven pages long. :laughing0301:

Of course I did not take a anti-ethnic angle like you.....I just chalked it up to when assholes collide.

The ebonic play-by-play was excellent on this one though. "Young Buck" had me worried though, I didn't think he was going to make the swim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back