Americans are flush in liquidity - Thanks Joe!

Damn, that was one of the best drunk rants I have ever seen....well done.

No fucking idea what you are trying to say, but damn it was still impressive.
You say you don't? That means you were never in the military, Fucktardus Maximus.

No they are not.

When did you buy your first house?
I've been able to put a roof over my head since I was 19 years old, boy.

May not have been buying a house, but it damn sure was making my own way.

When did you buy your 2nd house?

seems to be all you do, whine about how bad things are in the country
Don't you live off the government teat, fucktard?

Some people don't, in case you're so myopic that you can't process that.

Yeah, not everybody gets a government check, fucktard.

Umm, are you aware that every government worker is a leech on everyone else and drags everybody down?

OFC not, you're a shill that gets a monthly government check.

Who pays all government workers' salaries, you fuckin' idiot?!

The answer is everybody, retard. And the fewer of the government workers there are, the less it's a drain on everybody.

It can't be all Chiefs and no Indians, it doesn't work like that.

Last edited:
Get off our roads, educated people around you and any investments to rely one.

Stop just getting on the internet and believing you did that.

Just stop being a fuckup

Good God moron, do you ever proof read the crap you post? I pay for my share of the roads and I get internet from a private company and pay for it. It's not subsidized like yours probably is. BTW, how's that free govt phone working for ya? Ya know, I help pay for that too.

Good God moron, do you ever proof read the crap you post? I pay for my share of the roads and I get internet from a private company and pay for it. It's not subsidized like yours probably is. BTW, how's that free govt phone working for ya? Ya know, I help pay for that too.

trump-come-on.gif

You must be new to this country. Paying our geezers to sit on the couch and watch FoxNews has become our primary fiscal obligation.
Bubba, I am damn certainly no stranger to America and earning my own way.

Have you ever almost had your throat crushed by a guy that killed almost all the officers at Dachau because..well..he had PTSD but they didn't have anything for that back in the day?

Fuck off you soft ass Commie puke! I saved my own life from a guy having flashbacks that killed a lotta Nazis. Nazi.

He had 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dogtag chain. I will take on 5 of pukes like you and win, bet.

You're oblivious to what you're messing with, there's more like me, a lot more. You do not know how to fight, pussy.

I do. And there's a lot out there just like me that know what America is about.

Your Commie bullshit is going to be squashed. Fuck off, Commie turd! :fu:

I've forgotten more ways to hurt a human being than you'll ever learn.

Yeah, that's true. If you think good fighting is like the Worldstar choppa choppa beat on the defenseless people, yeah, it doesn't work like that.

You may just encounter a Tasmanian Devil human, that knows ways to hurt you you never could conceive.

My advice is don't fuck around.

I ain't no super badass, but I know a LOT of stuff. Like I said, I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn.

You may not know how much pain I could cause you with one finger, but I do.

I know right where to put it. Your best best bet to a happy life is to not ever fuck with me, because I ain't the one.

Last edited:
Bubba, I am damn certainly no stranger to America and earning my own way.

Have you ever almost had your throat crushed by a guy that killed almost all the officers at Dachau because..well..he had PTSD but they didn't have anything for that back in the day?

Fuck off you soft ass Commie puke!

No, I'm a guy who knows that American seniors get checks. Get your fucking head examined, I'm sure it'll be paid for on my dime.

No, I'm a guy who knows that American seniors get checks. Get your fucking head examined, I'm sure it'll be paid for on my dime.
Of course, it will be on your dime. It is a Ponzi Scheme. Do you know how it works? Bernie Madoff is a rank amateur compared to Social Security.

I've paid in since 1959 and from $10,000 to $15,000 a year since the mid-80s. Who received all of my cash?

I have serious doubts as to it being your money they're drawing.

You must be one of those younger ones the commies told that older people have lost their value once they can no longer work.

That's not reality, bruh.

You'll miss out on a lot of stuff if you don't listen to the older people.

Stuff I learned from the older ones, things that I will use to defeat the little Commie Shitlords when they try to break bad.

It's not going to go nice for them or Democrats.

They've been given just about all the slack they're going to get. Once it starts, it ain't gonna stop, like a runaway freight train.

Last edited:
Americans are flush with liquidity.

Home equity is at record levels and consumers are in their least levered situation in history. According to the February 2024 ICE Mortgage Monitor report, the average homeowner currently has about $299,000 in home equity, about $193,000 of which is tappable home equity.

The American consumer is so liquid right now that we could be in an economic growth cycle for the next decade Although predicting outcomes is difficult due to external factors.

In addition to home equity, bank accounts are record highs as are retirement saving.

To Recap:
  • $32T is a record amount of home equity
  • $38T is a record for retirement accounts
  • $5.5T is a record in personal savings
  • Real (inflation adjusted) incomes are record levels excluding the Covid period.
It is a great time to be alive! Thanks Biden!

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

Once again citygator flips the bird to all the Americans who can't afford to buy a home or who can barely make their rent payments. Hey sucks to be poor, right CG? Me and the rest of "MAGA" actually have empathy for America's poor and middle class suffering under Bidenomics.

If that's the case, you better get a better job. Biden is about to raise "your" taxes so he can give "us seniors" more money.

Forum List

Back