Americans are flush in liquidity - Thanks Joe!

Americans are flush with liquidity.

Home equity is at record levels and consumers are in their least levered situation in history. According to the February 2024 ICE Mortgage Monitor report, the average homeowner currently has about $299,000 in home equity, about $193,000 of which is tappable home equity.

The American consumer is so liquid right now that we could be in an economic growth cycle for the next decade Although predicting outcomes is difficult due to external factors.

In addition to home equity, bank accounts are record highs as are retirement saving.

To Recap:
  • $32T is a record amount of home equity
  • $38T is a record for retirement accounts
  • $5.5T is a record in personal savings
  • Real (inflation adjusted) incomes are record levels excluding the Covid period.
It is a great time to be alive! Thanks Biden!

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

Do magaturds own homes or rent/lease trailers?

Once again citygator flips the bird to all the Americans who can't afford to buy a home or who can barely make their rent payments. Hey sucks to be poor, right CG? Me and the rest of "MAGA" actually have empathy for America's poor and middle class suffering under Bidenomics.
And how's pretending to give a shit about the working class working out for you so far? :rolleyes:

You say you don't? That means you were never in the military, Fucktardus Maximus.

The fact I do not understand your drunk rants means I was not in the military?

That is some fucked up logic.

I've been able to put a roof over my head since I was 19 years old, boy.

May not have been buying a house, but it damn sure was making my own way.

When did you buy your 2nd house?

When was that? When were you 19?

I bought my second house in 2022.

Don't you live off the government teat, fucktard?

No, I don't. Living off the "teat" means getting something you did not earn.

Umm, are you aware that every government worker is a leech on everyone else and drags everybody down?

Bullshit. A Govt worker is just someone providing a service and getting compensated for that.

Who pays all government workers' salaries, you fuckin' idiot?!

The answer is everybody, retard. And the fewer of the government workers there are, the less it's a drain on everybody.

Yes, everybody does, including them. They pay part of their own salaries.

It can't be all Chiefs and no Indians, it doesn't work like that

Most Govt workers are not chiefs, they are just average joes making their way like everyone else.

Americans are flush with liquidity.

Home equity is at record levels and consumers are in their least levered situation in history. According to the February 2024 ICE Mortgage Monitor report, the average homeowner currently has about $299,000 in home equity, about $193,000 of which is tappable home equity.

The American consumer is so liquid right now that we could be in an economic growth cycle for the next decade Although predicting outcomes is difficult due to external factors.

In addition to home equity, bank accounts are record highs as are retirement saving.

To Recap:
  • $32T is a record amount of home equity
  • $38T is a record for retirement accounts
  • $5.5T is a record in personal savings
  • Real (inflation adjusted) incomes are record levels excluding the Covid period.
It is a great time to be alive! Thanks Biden!

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh....what an idiot.

The home equity bubble is the latest symptom of a dying dollar. It represents unjustified valuation versus real asset integration in the economy. It's BAD NEWS not good news.

Of course, it will be on your dime. It is a Ponzi Scheme. Do you know how it works? Bernie Madoff is a rank amateur compared to Social Security.

I've paid in since 1959 and from $10,000 to $15,000 a year since the mid-80s. Who received all of my cash?

Are you not receiving it now?

Disposable income is after taxes and expenses. Money to be saved or spent as one wishes.
No. That is why I explained it. The metric I used is simply income after taxes. Income you can dispose. Credit card debt is a record low when compared to income. You are correct, there are other definitions for disposable income which is why i clarified.

Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh....what an idiot.

The home equity bubble is the latest symptom of a dying dollar. It represents unjustified valuation versus real asset integration in the economy. It's BAD NEWS not good news.
You dont know what a bubble is. We are not in a housing bubble. We have a supply restriction which isnt a bubble. It wont be fixed for 5-10 years.

You dont know what a bubble is. We are not in a housing bubble. We have a supply restriction which isnt a bubble. It wont be fixed for 5-10 years.
Ohhhh we most certainly are in a bubble.... housing valuations have separated and gone amok in a total disconnect from ambient median income levels.
This is a classic bubble. Will increased supply fix it? Doubt that very much. Your asking the construction industry to act against its own interests. The moment it has a negative effect on housing valuations construction will stop.

You have to fix the currency first. That's not going to be easy. Especially with BRICS breathing down the dollar's neck in the international market place.

Add to that the unreasonable population explosion due to unrestricted immigration and your looking at a supply problem for the unforseeable future.

No. That is why I explained it. The metric I used is simply income after taxes. Income you can dispose. Credit card debt is a record low when compared to income. You are correct, there are other definitions for disposable income which is why i clarified.
But all those other things factor into how “flush” people are. You can’t cite a stat and then remove information that refutes that stat. If you want to say people are flush with money, it needs to be actual money, not money compared to a particular metric. Disposable income, after taxes, bills, groceries…all the necessary items for life, that are affected by inflation, is what should be considered.

If you make $60,000 a year and can barely afford to put put some back into the bank, you are not flush with money. If income is up, but so are the costs of everything else, then nothing has changed.

But all those other things factor into how “flush” people are. You can’t cite a stat and then remove information that refutes that stat. If you want to say people are flush with money, it needs to be actual money, not money compared to a particular metric. Disposable income, after taxes, bills, groceries…all the necessary items for life, that are affected by inflation, is what should be considered.

If you make $60,000 a year and can barely afford to put put some back into the bank, you are not flush with money. If income is up, but so are the costs of everything else, then nothing has changed.
Housing valuations are no longer driven by supply. That's the real problem. They are being multiplied by a devaluing dollar.

Homeowners feel the squeeze . . . Polling conducted by Redfield & Wilton Strategies exclusively for Newsweek found that most homeowners have seen either their property taxes or insurance costs rise within the past year. Surveying 1,500 eligible voters across the U.S. on May 1, the poll found that 65 percent of Americans had seen a hike in their property taxes, while 69 percent were now paying more for their home insurance policies. Newsweek

LMAO Fucktardus Maximus.... it fits you... that's for sure... lol
Dude says he doesn't know about when The Eagle shits yet says he's retired military.

1txerc.jpg

Ohhhh we most certainly are in a bubble.... housing valuations have separated and gone amok in a total disconnect from ambient median income levels.
This is a classic bubble. Will increased supply fix it? Doubt that very much. Your asking the construction industry to act against its own interests. The moment it has a negative effect on housing valuations construction will stop.

You have to fix the currency first. That's not going to be easy. Especially with BRICS breathing down the dollar's neck in the international market place.

Add to that the unreasonable population explosion due to unrestricted immigration and your looking at a supply problem for the unforseeable future.
Well, thank you for proving my point. You dont know what a bubble is. The issue is capacity to build homes in areas where homes are in demand. There is no overvaluation of property bubble. No one in the industry agrees with your assessment.

Forum List

Back