It’s Been Almost a Year Since the Disaster in East Palestine, Ohio and Joe Biden Still Has Not Visited

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

It’s Been Almost a Year Since the Disaster in East Palestine, Ohio and Joe Biden Still Has Not Visited

13 Jan 2024 ~~ By Mike LaChance

Almost a year ago, a train derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, spilling toxic chemicals that poisoned the air and water of the community.
Joe Biden promised to visit at some point and still has yet to show his face there.
Trump visited almost immediately and got a hero’s welcome, prompting a visit from our completely useless transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg, which was nothing more than a lame attempt to save face by the Biden administration.
In this video, Karine Jean-Pierre is repeatedly asked by the press when Biden is going to visit the town and she just keeps putting them off.

Biden simply doesn’t care. How else is anyone supposed to take this?
Biden deserves to pay a heavy political price for this in November.

Commentary:
Woefully, Joe Biden has by word and deed become a "Clear and Present Danger" to America and it's citizens.. He has proven to be incompetent, corrupt, and perfidious.
Here's a thought. The Hamas rioters should be focusing on East Palestine as being "Oppressed" because they aren't getting help with the train incident.
Of course, I'm being sarcastic but halfway not because it's very hypocritical of the Democrat CPUSA that this isn't getting attention.

What's been done about that mess anyway? I kind of forgot about it.

Placing that aside, I can't see where Biden coming would help matters much. Personally, I wouldn't let him lead a lunch line.

What's been done about that mess anyway? I kind of forgot about it.

Placing that aside, I can't see where Biden coming would help matters much. Personally, I wouldn't let him lead a lunch line.
~~~~~~
Accordingly, nothing has been done to help those residents affected by the accident and chemical spill.
Even the victims of Maui were offered $700.00, those of East Palestine zero, nothing. Those affected have received no assistance from FEMA, or any governmental assistance in nearly a year.
**********​

Neither has Trump, who could give two shits about the poor folks in this country.
You're a fucking liar.

Trump visits East Palestine train derailment site, calls response a 'betrayal'

Trump spent his own money, while your stuttering fuck couldn't even be bothered to spend taxpayer money for the victims.

East Palestine didn't offer a "10% for the big guy" kickback, so it's their loss.... they know the rules.

buttplug train full of dicks.jpg

Neither has Trump, who could give two shits about the poor folks in this country.
The fat porker did go, seeing it as an easy political win without having to put any effort towards anything. Biden is a fool for not seeing the same opportunity.

There are too many train derailments a year for a president to go. Why should this one be different?
Its threads like this that make me wonder if people are actually paid to create threads on message boards. Nobody in their right mind would be upset by a President not visiting the site of a train derailment that resulted in no deaths. But, here he is, feigning outrage.

Almost a year ago, a train derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, spilling toxic chemicals that poisoned the air and water of the community.
Joe Biden promised to visit at some point and still has yet to show his face there.
Trump visited almost immediately and got a hero’s welcome, prompting a visit from our completely useless transportation secretary Pete Buttigieg, which was nothing more than a lame attempt to save face by the Biden administration.
In this video, Karine Jean-Pierre is repeatedly asked by the press when Biden is going to visit the town and she just keeps putting them off.

Commentary:
Woefully, Joe Biden has by word and deed become a "Clear and Present Danger" to America and it's citizens.. He has proven to be incompetent, corrupt, and perfidious.
Here's a thought. The Hamas rioters should be focusing on East Palestine as being "Oppressed" because they aren't getting help with the train incident.
Of course, I'm being sarcastic but halfway not because it's very hypocritical of the Democrat CPUSA that this isn't getting attention.

Republicans’ ridiculous efforts to vilify and demonize President Biden to make him seem as bad as Trump are beyond pathetic.

~~~~~~
**********​

Indeed, Trump brought water to East Palestine, Ohio at least the victims were able to slake their thirst for a short times,
But our government has even forsaken clean water for the victims of East Palestine.

Commentary:

Does Biden turning up make things better?

Or is this just people demanding that pointless things be done, rather than things with a purpose get done?

Does Biden turning up make things better?

Or is this just people demanding that pointless things be done, rather than things with a purpose get done?
~~~~~~
The least Joey Xi Bai Dung could have done was to send FEMA to assist these victims. Instead, the incompetent or hateful fraud sent Pete Buttigieg another failed Democrat that has been nicknamed Pothole Pete for his incompetence as Mayor.

~~~~~~
The least Joey Xi Bai Dung could have done was to send FEMA to assist these victims. Instead, the incompetent or hateful fraud sent Pete Buttigieg another failed Democrat that has been nicknamed Pothole Pete for his incompetence as Mayor.

Sorry, I don't know who "Joey Xi Bai Dung" is.....

Commentary:

kind of like every tragedy in this country When Trump was in office... people drowning from floods or fires where was trump ??? did he go and see them and say oh you have had a bad time... we are so sorry you had a bad time ... Hell no ... he didn't show up ... he went golfing or threw paper towels at them after a hurricane thinking he was helping ...why would any president go to where a train derailed with chemical contamination??? what would be the reason ??? what would he have to say??? sorry you guys got hit with chemical contamination ... you got to be kidding that this storry has any v alue other the to feed his base ...

kind of like every tragedy in this country When Trump was in office... people drowning from floods or fires where was trump ??? did he go and see them and say oh you have had a bad time... we are so sorry you had a bad time ... Hell no ... he didn't show up ... he went golfing or threw paper towels at them after a hurricane thinking he was helping ...why would any president go to where a train derailed with chemical contamination??? what would be the reason ??? what would he have to say??? sorry you guys got hit with chemical contamination ... you got to be kidding that this storry has any v alue other the to feed his base ...
~~~~~~
Read my message #15.

Forum List

Back