One year later, Biden decides to show up in East Palestine, Ohio

I hate to tell you Joe, but you're a year late and a dollar short. But at least you'll get a few votes for making an appearance and showing how much you care.

BTW Joe: While you're there, you might want to check out the Dairy Queen, Handell's Homemade Ice Cream Shop, and a little place called "Dogs on the Run" Their ice cream is scrumptious.

Ice Cream Shops in East Palestine, Ohio

Biden to travel to East Palestine nearly one year after train derailment disaster​

"President Biden will travel to East Palestine, Ohio in February to mark the one-year anniversary of the disastrous train derailment in the town, a White House official confirmed to Fox News Digital.

Biden was heavily criticized at the time of the incident for never visiting the community in the weeks and months that followed. The official says Biden will discuss his administration's "comprehensive, whole-of-government response" to ensure railroad safety.

Earlier this month, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked whether President Biden still had plans to visit East Palestine, Ohio. She told reporters, "The president will visit when it's most helpful to the community."

Fox reached out to East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway to find out when he thought the most helpful time would be, and he told Fox, in "my personal opinion the best time for him to come would be February of 2025 when he is on his book tour."

Biden to travel to East Palestine nearly one year after train derailment disaster

He should not have shown up at all.
There was no need.
Folks there are just trying to grab my hard earned tax dollars.
Its deplorable.

Forum List

Back