It's being reported that Times Square was on target list for bombing

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Rep King was just on the TV claiming that very valuable info was being aquired from the suspect about future targets prior to the Judge interuptingthe questioning. No mention of who the attacker was who was going to carry out the bombing.

News conference from NY officials to be held momentarily

Rep King was just on the TV claiming that very valuable info was being aquired from the suspect about future targets prior to the Judge interuptingthe questioning. No mention of who the attacker was who was going to carry out the bombing.

I wonder why Wall Street or K Street are never on the list.

Probably because they were just a couple of local Boston guys that weren't thinking that big.

Probably because they were just a couple of local Boston guys that weren't thinking that big.

Good point.

Just a couple of Islamic thugs that want to kill in the name of allah. They say exactly what they mean when they say, "I kill in the name of allah". Why won't you take their word for it?

How was it the president? Why not the Local Boston pd?

So the president gets credit?

Pretty much all of that will be inadmissable in court if he confessed that information before he was Mirandized. It does not fall under the "public safety" exception.

Forum List

Back