It's Canada Day and I want to apologize to my American friends on behalf of Canada...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I want to apologize for all of these issues and many more that are not on top of mind at the moment:

I want to apologize on behalf of Canada for the following:

-Exporting terrorists to America and around the globe.

- For stealing 100's of thousands of US jobs without providing any additional benefit or innovation ourselves. Many of these jobs paid for by the Canadian taxpayer as the government laughs under it's breath about how they will access these jobs with government stooges to even further Canadas benefit.

-For allowing the British, Chinese and other states to access American companies in Canada.

- For taxing American businesses while subsidizing Canadian firms in the same industries and pretending it's "cool"

-I apologize for Canada not paying our obligations to NATO in forever and suggesting "we do other things to help" (I wonder if any of those other things would stop the Russians or Chinese from destroying Canada in the event of a war)

- for Canada for violating human rights from coast to coast and placing the collective society and government patsies ahead of the individual who has nearly zero rights and one of the worst access to justice systems on the planet. Furthermore, trying to spread this dire ideology to California and New York.

-I apologize for Canada spreading hatred against the United States, allowing the security apparatus to enter American corporations and spread interest in unions when none existed all under the radar of our American friends. Nothing like hiring undercover Canadians to work in executive positions in U.S corporations.

What is it free loving, libertarians have to thank Canada for? Not a whole hell of a lot. All of our government pals are quite content though. The next generation....mmm not so much.

I am sorry for all of this. At least you know some of us are blowing the whistle, loud and often, so that those who make vital National Security and economic decisions for America understand.

Last edited:
There it is, right on cue. I predicted this thread a few days ago, and you delivered.

I think you owe me a royalty, eh?

HAPPY Sesqui Canada!

Happy-Canada-Day-flashing-Maple-Leafs.gif

Curious that for all your soory-aboot-that-eh you made no mention of Residential Schools, something for which Canada actually is ashamed...

19510509_1782951998662429_6622830919238732387_n.jpg

The young lady leaning on the lion is Canadian.

(Female leads in one of my favorite series, The Librarians)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I want to apologize for all of these issues and many more that are not on top of mind at the moment:

- For stealing 100's of thousands of US jobs without providing any additional benefit or innovation ourselves. Many of these jobs paid for by the Canadian taxpayer as the government laughs under it's breath about how they will access these jobs with government stooges to even further Canadas benefit.

-For allowing the British, Chinese and other states to access American companies in Canada.

- For taxing American businesses while subsidizing Canadian firms in the same industries and pretending it's "cool"

-I apologize for Canada not paying our obligations to NATO in forever and suggesting "we do other things to help" (I wonder if any of those other things would stop the Russians or Chinese from destroying Canada in the event of a war)

- for Canada for violating human rights from coast to coast and placing the collective society and government patsies ahead of the individual who has nearly zero rights and one of the worst access to justice systems on the planet. Furthermore, trying to spread this dire ideology to California and New York.

-I apologize for Canada spreading hatred against the United States, allowing the security apparatus to enter American corporations and spread interest in unions when none existed all under the radar of our American friends. Nothing like hiring undercover Canadians to work in executive positions in U.S corporations.

What is it free loving, libertarians have to thank Canada for? Not a whole hell of a lot. All of our government pals are quite content though. The next generation....mmm not so much.

I am sorry for all of this. At least you know some of us are blowing the whistle, loud and often, so that those who make vital National Security and economic decisions for America understand.

Happy Canada Day! So...whatcha drinkin'?

I don't drink alcohol, haven't for many years now. Just water and tea now.

I don't drink alcohol, haven't for many years now. Just water and tea now.

I also drink tea with a splash of whiskey in it.

Last edited:
As a Canadian, I apologize for the self-loathing OP. Canadians usually aren't that embarrassingly douchy.

c9f8eec7c5b133809b42548b9d723c3f.jpg

Yeah I seriously doubt ("doot") he's Canadian at all. The spelling doesn't add up. There was a bizarro poster here named Nutz who constantly railed against Canada a while back. I'm thinking sock, eh?

Although in on the other hand he does type in his OP ---

...as the government laughs under it's breath about how they will access these jobs with government stooges to even further Canadas benefit.

---- which finds a way to misuse the apostrophe not once but twice, in both omission and commission, so that kind of indicates authentic Canadiancy/Canadianité. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back