🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Difficult to Overstate Our Diplomatic Incompetence

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
paris_tuileries_garden_facepalm_statue.jpg

I regularly read this blog but seldom excerpt from it. However, this essay with links gets right to the point and clearly cites our current administration's outlook.

A resurgent Russia, under a ruthless and savvy autocrat, is flexing its muscles in Eastern Europe. Communist China is threatening our allies and our interests in the Pacific. That same Russia and China appear headed for closer relations. Iran, thanks to the feckless naivete of Obama and Kerry, are poised to have nuclear weapons, with which they have vowed to destroy Israel. North Korea, in league with that very same Iran, continues to act provocatively, with full approval of the PRC, despite public protestations to the contrary. The “Arab Spring” has unleashed radical Islamists throughout the region. Russian influence throughout the Middle East has been exponentially enhanced by America’s “leading from behind” fiasco. We are without a viable grand strategy, and are slicing our Armed Forces to well below the levels at which we can defend our interests and deter our adversaries.

So, with all this going on, what does Swiftboat Heinz tell his diplomatic corps?

“Protecting our environment and meeting the challenge of global climate change is a critical mission for me as our country’s top diplomat,” Kerry said in the letter issued on Friday to all 275 US embassies and across the State Department.

You GOTTA be kidding me? :mad:
Read the full piece with links @ It is Difficult to Overstate Our Diplomatic Incompetence | Bring the heat, Bring the Stupid

]A resurgent Russia, under a ruthless and savvy autocrat, is flexing its muscles in Eastern Europe.

What is the difference between Bush II, Obama and Comrade Putin?

Iran, thanks to the feckless naivete of Obama and Kerry, are poised to have nuclear weapons, with which they have vowed to destroy Israel.

Is Iran a sovereign foreign country?

If Israel and the US have them , why not Iran?

The tragedy of the neo-cons control of foreign policy for a number of years truly harmed our county and the repairs are still being done. The next admin whether pub or dem will not engage in international intervention and hooliganism.

The tragedy of the neo-cons control of foreign policy for a number of years truly harmed our county and the repairs are still being done. The next admin whether pub or dem will not engage in international intervention and hooliganism.

Obama is a neo-con?
I think you do not know what the word means.

Obama is a neo-con?

You don't have a clue, son.

You simply hate Obama, so everything you write is suspect.

I suspect you have no idea what a neo-con is.

Iran was suppose to have nukes in the 1990's also, they must be real slow or, this must be a propaganda poly...

Obama is a neo-con?

Obama is a not a neo-con but he is also owned by the military industrial complex - the War Party.

So in essence there is no difference.

How can you take this stand, yet still support progressive GOP policies? You are voting out of both sides of your mouth. The "mainstream" GOP to which you cream your undies are the most vociferous war mongers and buttinski's the world has ever known.

If the best our top diplomat can come up with is telling Russia they are old fashioned living in the 14th century, yes, we have incompetent diplomats.

We hope. The one secure job under the Bush Administration was cemetery worker.

Why should these issues be something that America is responsible for?

Bad things happen in the world, and America is either to blame for it, or needs to do something about it.

Overly aggressive foreign policies make matters worse, not better.

No wonder Mitt lost.

Obama is a neo-con?

You don't have a clue, son.

You simply hate Obama, so everything you write is suspect.

I suspect you have no idea what a neo-con is.
I don't hate Obama....
I just don't have any R-S-P-E-C-T for the Liar in Chief :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited:

We hope. The one secure job under the Bush Administration was cemetery worker.

Ask Chris Stevens about it.

paris_tuileries_garden_facepalm_statue.jpg

I regularly read this blog but seldom excerpt from it. However, this essay with links gets right to the point and clearly cites our current administration's outlook.

A resurgent Russia, under a ruthless and savvy autocrat, is flexing its muscles in Eastern Europe. Communist China is threatening our allies and our interests in the Pacific. That same Russia and China appear headed for closer relations. Iran, thanks to the feckless naivete of Obama and Kerry, are poised to have nuclear weapons, with which they have vowed to destroy Israel. North Korea, in league with that very same Iran, continues to act provocatively, with full approval of the PRC, despite public protestations to the contrary. The “Arab Spring” has unleashed radical Islamists throughout the region. Russian influence throughout the Middle East has been exponentially enhanced by America’s “leading from behind” fiasco. We are without a viable grand strategy, and are slicing our Armed Forces to well below the levels at which we can defend our interests and deter our adversaries.

So, with all this going on, what does Swiftboat Heinz tell his diplomatic corps?

“Protecting our environment and meeting the challenge of global climate change is a critical mission for me as our country’s top diplomat,” Kerry said in the letter issued on Friday to all 275 US embassies and across the State Department.

You GOTTA be kidding me? :mad:
Read the full piece with links @ It is Difficult to Overstate Our Diplomatic Incompetence | Bring the heat, Bring the Stupid

Liberals used to cry how much we were not liked around the World when Bush was President. How's that working out for US now?

The DoS is worried about "climate change" while Russia and China are focused on invading their neighbors for resources and more power.

That about sums up the stupidity and insanity of liberals.

The DoS is worried about "climate change" while Russia and China are focused on invading their neighbors for resources and more power.

That about sums up the stupidity and insanity of liberals.

When they invade the US, let me know. I'll care.

Forum List

Back