Zone1 It's easy to prove that cowboys don't come from the British

Unlikely. Hunters were savages in ancient times. The inhabitants of the steppe with good military skills were shepherds, this was the case all over the world.

You want the inhabitants of the Asian Steppe to be the same as the inhabitants of the Great Plains. They were not.

Yes, the Apache were hunters. To deny that simple fact is ridiculous. When the Eastern Apache inhabited the Great Plains they followed the bison herds as hunters.

the traditions of cowboys and Indians in general are still similar. The Indians also have their own rodeo.

the Asian origin of American women is beyond doubt. Almost all of them have eastern cut eyes and half have a high skull, as in India

No, it is not "beyond doubt". Your claims that people from India are the basis for everyone from cowboys to modern women has no basis in fact.

the traditions of cowboys and Indians in general are still similar. The Indians also have their own rodeo.

Yes they do. But the Native American cowboys only came into being in the very late 1800s and into the 1900s. They were not as much a part of the cowboy culture as they were a threat to it.

West and Central America has never been British at all. There was mexico and independent lands of the apache alliance
British slaves in the west are just enchanting nonsense.

No, it is not "beyond doubt". Your claims that people from India are the basis for everyone from cowboys to modern women has no basis in fact.
All grounds. And genetics and appearance, the shape of the skeleton and skull, the shape of the eyes, everything is the same there. There is nothing that could even call this into question.

Some Americans are Mexican, but Latinas also come from Asia

Yes, the Apache were hunters
In ancient times, there were no hunters in the steppes at all, everything was controlled by the proto-Aryan and Aryan peoples who protected the cows. Hunters only made raids from the forests, but they were killed for it.

Hunters lived only in forests and mountains.

In ancient times, there were no hunters in the steppes at all, everything was controlled by the proto-Aryan and Aryan peoples who protected the cows. Hunters only made raids from the forests, but they were killed for it.

Once again, the inhabitants of the Asian Steppe are not the inhabitants of the Great Plains. Most of the Native Americans on the Great Plains were hunters.

On the Great Plains the bison herds supported many tribes. There was no equivalent on the Asian Steppe.

In the late 18th century, the herds numbered 60 million animals. All of the Native Americans on the Great Plains were originally hunters. That only changed when the white man almost wiped out the bison herds.

The eye cut, which is apparently the most common in the western United States, is called the Asian "Scythian" cut. Those eyes are turned up at the edges. There are a lot of girls with such a cut. A lot of green-eyed, a lot of narrow-hips, a lot of tanned, a lot of long-legged, a lot with upturned boobs, a lot with black bruises under the eyes, with black bright eyelashes. These are all signs of the Asian steppe peoples. And the vast majority are brunettes, which is very rare among British women.

The problem with your claims is that you have a conclusion that you WANT to be true, and search for facts that back it up. You do not use all of the information at your disposal, because you already have your conclusion.

WinterBorn
I already told you, I'm not interested in the "history" composed by Churchill and F. Roosevelt in the alcoholic trip. Facts only

This can also be seen in temperament. American women are extremely temperamental, very expressive and charming, hyperactive.

There is a universal biological principle: the gracial type of the skeleton (long limbs) is formed only in the southern regions. This principle is true for animals too: walruses are short-legged, bears are short-legged, monkeys are very gracial. And so on.

Of the northern Europeans, only the Scandinavian Nordic race was graceful, but it comes from Altai.

In addition, all steppe peoples who are accustomed to being riders have a cowboy bend of the leg or completely straight legs, resting on the outside of the foot. For northern Europeans, the opposite is true.

Even if they came from Europe, they could only be from the south, from the Danube region.
Tommy is enough proof.

The problem with your claims is that you have a conclusion that you WANT to be true, and search for facts that back it up. You do not use all of the information at your disposal, because you already have your conclusion.
The main problem here is your Eurocentric friends. Their techniques are absolutely brazen and primitive, but they work. Goebels was right that simple primitive lies in propaganda work well. For example, they started filming so many African Americans in Hollywood that foreigners thought that America was half populated by African Americans. Trump absolutely brazenly turned Monroe's right-wing policy 180 degrees, began to persecute the Mexicans, and it worked even though the right-wingers are, in fact, Mexicans.
And so on.

WinterBorn
I already told you, I'm not interested in the "history" composed by Churchill and F. Roosevelt in the alcoholic trip. Facts only

The history I have related is factual. Shameful though it may be, it is accurate. I say shameful because the US decided to try to wipe out the bison in order to pacify the native tribes. Why would they do that if the tribes were not nomadic hunters?

I know the history of my country. You obviously do not.

This joke is suitable for your European girlfriends. They are dumb enough to appreciate dumb English humor.

You see what he said as a joke. In reality it is telling you that your "facts" are wrong.

The fact that you, who has never set foot in America, want to tell us about our history is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back