Its genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask nicely or get ignored.

You want to comment on the comments?
You have the original source. So are you not ashamed to be on the side where the Dep. Speaker of the Knesset is calling for a Genocide?

Or are you still a Good German, and happy to go along with whatever those in power want?

Zionists should be shocked and ashamed.
But they aren't, are they ...

The DNA was transported and replanted, true and unchanged from Nazi Germany to Tel Aviv.

I'm not your friend or anything close to so I don't owe you anything, me being friendly or polite is a privilege only so don't expect it filth.
The funny part is that you also argue with me about whats written but you can't even read it yourself - You should be ashamed of yourself, you post false claims based on false source, basically its called LYING or MISLEADING, and you don't even admit you lied or even made a mistake.
Filthy little demon, you compare us to the Nazis? the only Nazis alive are probably the Palestinian terrorists and the "good Germans" are their supporters..like you! slaughtering innocents by thousands, men women and children, why? because we are Jews. - THIS IS THE DEFINITION FOR NAZIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back