It's getting hot!

CLIMATE CRISIS II 2022.gif

It was hot here today... about 92 until a rainstorm blew through and dumped some rain on us... had some lightening and thunder also...
I grew up in CA... and I remember 110 degree days for weeks... climate change is always going to be a part of life... in fact it always has... since the world was formed the climate has changed... thank God it did or none of us would be here today...
Just a small change one way or the other would have eliminated life on earth as we know it...
So look at the big picture when discussing climate change... anything we do is miniscule compared to natural events and conditions...

"in all recorded history"​

:eusa_whistle:
The records of Obama, Clinton, Trump, Bush Jr, Bush Sr and Reagan do not support your charges. And they have nothing to do with the thread topic.
It was hot here today... about 92 until a rainstorm blew through and dumped some rain on us... had some lightening and thunder also...
I grew up in CA... and I remember 110 degree days for weeks... climate change is always going to be a part of life... in fact it always has... since the world was formed the climate has changed... thank God it did or none of us would be here today...
Just a small change one way or the other would have eliminated life on earth as we know it...
So look at the big picture when discussing climate change... anything we do is miniscule compared to natural events and conditions...
In less than 150 years, we have driven CO2 40-50% higher than it has been in almost 3 million years. That's not miniscule.

Forum List

Back