It's great to be an american

Especially if you're here illegally. I'm sure Crooked Hillary and Freeshit Bernie support this...

"The Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) is a refundable credit that you may receive if your Child Tax Credit is greater than the total amount of income taxes you owe, as long as you had an earned income of at least $3,000."

What is the Child Tax Credit? Do I Qualify for the Credit?
How do we we know you are here "legally"? Can you furnish papers? maybe your ancestors snuck across the boarder or came over on a ship illegally , if they had papers, what authority gave them papers ?

Especially if you're here illegally. I'm sure Crooked Hillary and Freeshit Bernie support this...

"The Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) is a refundable credit that you may receive if your Child Tax Credit is greater than the total amount of income taxes you owe, as long as you had an earned income of at least $3,000."

How do we we know you are here "legally"? Can you furnish papers? maybe your ancestors snuck across the boarder or came over on a ship illegally , if they had papers, what authority gave them papers ?
Typical Libtard...has Hillarys hand up her ass, and has no complaint.

An American?? and here I thought you were a republican

Screw it. I'm driving to Mexico and them I'm hoping the border just so I can get all the sweet bennies I'm not getting now.

Typical Libtard...has Hillarys hand up her ass, and has no complaint.
just as we expected, an illegal pasty face

Forum List

Back