Its kaepernick in the news again folks.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Commie kaepernick who was abandoned by his black parents and was lovingly adopted by a white family and provided a wonderful life and raised right, says the white parents were PROBLEMATIC cause of their WHITENESS everyone.

He was out of the news folks for a bit there wasn't he? After being paid by slaver company Nike which paid him $50 million dollars to push wokeness ideology ....has now made another pathetic comment.

Another moron led around by a militant commie woman..

Commie kaepernick who was abandoned by his black parents and was lovingly adopted by a white family and provided a wonderful life and raised right, says the white parents were PROBLEMATIC cause of their WHITENESS everyone.

He was out of the news folks for a bit there wasn't he? After being paid by slaver company Nike which paid him $50 million dollars to push wokeness ideology ....has now made another pathetic comment.

I dont do Tic Toc

I think he should go to Russia and play football cuz the US is such a horrible country, but that is just me.

Youtube is worse with their censorship. Not much worse but worse.
I dont think so

TicToc is 99% trash

YouTube Admin is woke and stupid

But I can still find plenty of useful and informed content on non political topics

This is the worst doozy since he compared the NFL draft to a slave market.

No brains and no shame.

He's a leftist to the core. His brain is underdeveloped, and he embraces a victim role to make himself appear relevant.

I dont think so

TicToc is 99% trash

YouTube Admin is woke and stupid

But I can still find plenty of useful and informed content on non political topics

That's weird.
If I scroll past the obvious ads for only fans, and the thrist traps, most of the TICTOK that I see is Conservative in nature.
People making fun of Biden, Harris, and the woke and fake racism agenda.

Is being on tik tok really count as being in the news?

That's weird.
If I scroll past the obvious ads for only fans, and the thrist traps, most of the TICTOK that I see is Conservative in nature.
What I’ve seen is beyond stupid

Cornrows huh? Well, when I was young and impressionable, I got a haircut that turned into an afro. My dad said it made me look like a, (rhymes with bigger), thug! It warp my fragile little mind.......

Cornrows huh? Well, when I was young and impressionable, I got a haircut that turned into an afro. My dad said it made me look like a, (rhymes with bigger), thug! It warp my fragile little mind.......
That explains a lot. Thank you.

That's weird.

Fair, but I mean - it ain't called "Libs of Tick Tock" for nothin', right?

Forum List

Back