It's kind of amazing that RWs have been wrong about these issues all along and can't admit it

You think we can fix government corruption?
No, you're American. You have legalised corruption.

Government is legalized corruption, no matter where it is.
and not only that Obama has unleashed an Obama Racial Revenge Biblical in scope dude ...its bad ....better start laying supplies under the bed...

3447473218_16ec086ac3_z.jpg

1) Massive Income inequality. When the Occupy Wall Street movement was going on, the right was in complete denial about just how wide in income there was between the poor/middle class and the very wealthy. Nowadays their answer is "well so what?" This is obviously them still being too immature to admit they were wrong, but the reality is that the income gap affects the entire economy. If the middle class continues to shrink and the poverty rate grows, the economy becomes destabilized because of a lack of adequate consumer spending. Recessions become inevitable. Thank god Bernie came along and drilled the message into the minds of Americans who are too stupid to believe anything Fox News doesn't tell them.

2) Man-made climate change. Republicans are by and large too stupid to realize that this isn't just simply an American political issue, it is a scientific issue with a GLOBAL CONSENSUS. Scientists and governments the world over know our planet is dying. You cons can't keep kidding yourselves into thinking this is "hippie, liberal paranoia". I know you like to parrot small scale studies funded by big oil that are NOT peer reviewed, but the reality is that the vast majority of peer reviewed studies from around the world show that this phenomenon is very real and that the human race's days are numbered. Oops.

3) Our crumbling infrastructure. Our infrastructure system is one of the worst in the developed world. This greatly affects the economy and to ignore it would be missing out on millions of middle class jobs.

4) Believing the private sector should do whatever the fuck it wants. A lack of regulations on our environment, Wall Street, and health care has resulted in suffering of our middle class and poor. Flint water crisis? The Great Recession? Enormous healthcare costs? All of that can be blamed on a lack of proper regulation on our economy.

Get back to me when all those poor people quit buying $600 Iphones $200 kicks and big screen TV's.

As far as AWG goes, how about you list any of the dire warnings coming from alarmist that have actually materialized.

As for infrastructure, maybe if the feds would quit sucking 25% of the economy off the top, the States might have enough resources to address the problem. It is their job after all.

We also have one of the most highly regulated economies in the world, it's killing our manufacturing base along with it our middle class. As far as health care goes it's much worse than when your dear leader got maobamacare passed. People who used to have good insurance can't use the crap they have today because of the excessive deductibles.

So take your pie in the sky BS and shove it.

1) Massive Income inequality. When the Occupy Wall Street movement was going on, the right was in complete denial about just how wide in income there was between the poor/middle class and the very wealthy. Nowadays their answer is "well so what?" This is obviously them still being too immature to admit they were wrong, but the reality is that the income gap affects the entire economy. If the middle class continues to shrink and the poverty rate grows, the economy becomes destabilized because of a lack of adequate consumer spending. Recessions become inevitable. Thank god Bernie came along and drilled the message into the minds of Americans who are too stupid to believe anything Fox News doesn't tell them.

2) Man-made climate change. Republicans are by and large too stupid to realize that this isn't just simply an American political issue, it is a scientific issue with a GLOBAL CONSENSUS. Scientists and governments the world over know our planet is dying. You cons can't keep kidding yourselves into thinking this is "hippie, liberal paranoia". I know you like to parrot small scale studies funded by big oil that are NOT peer reviewed, but the reality is that the vast majority of peer reviewed studies from around the world show that this phenomenon is very real and that the human race's days are numbered. Oops.

3) Our crumbling infrastructure. Our infrastructure system is one of the worst in the developed world. This greatly affects the economy and to ignore it would be missing out on millions of middle class jobs.

4) Believing the private sector should do whatever the fuck it wants. A lack of regulations on our environment, Wall Street, and health care has resulted in suffering of our middle class and poor. Flint water crisis? The Great Recession? Enormous healthcare costs? All of that can be blamed on a lack of proper regulation on our economy.

Get back to me when all those poor people quit buying $600 Iphones $200 kicks and big screen TV's.

As far as AWG goes, how about you list any of the dire warnings coming from alarmist that have actually materialized.

As for infrastructure, maybe if the feds would quit sucking 25% of the economy off the top, the States might have enough resources to address the problem. It is their job after all.

We also have one of the most highly regulated economies in the world, it's killing our manufacturing base along with it our middle class. As far as health care goes it's much worse than when your dear leader got maobamacare passed. People who used to have good insurance can't use the crap they have today because of the excessive deductibles.

Lol so 2014 and 15 being the hottest years on record makes no never mind to you?

What are you even talking about? 18 million people make less than 10.00 per hour. How many more do you think make less than $15?

Our infrastructure problem is a problem on every government level. It is widespread through out this contry. The only way to PAY FOR It, is with taxes. That tax burden should be on the top earners and corporation as with any costly government expenditure. That is where most of the capital is generate.

Our middle class is failing because of a lack of actual paying jobs for them. Meanwhile the top earners and corporations are WEALTHIER NOW THAN EVER BEFORE.

Our healthcare system is a for profit system. That means the corporations running it are making obscene profits off of ridiculous prices for medical services. The same drugs being sold here are being sold for a fraction of the cost in counties like Canada and Western Europe.

How about trends predicted by climate scientists that observation confirms?

Fig.A2.gif

sauce

fig-nearterm_all_UPDATE_2016-panela-1024x525.png

Updated version of IPCC AR5 Figure 11.25a, showing observations and the CMIP5 model projections relative to 1986-2005. The black lines represent observational datasets (HadCRUT4.4, Cowtan & Way, NASA GISTEMP, NOAA NCDC, BEST).
sauce

Lol so 2014 and 15 being the hottest years on record makes no never mind to you?

What are you even talking about? 18 million people make less than 10.00 per hour. How many more do you think make less than $15?

Our infrastructure problem is a problem on every government level. It is widespread through out this contry. The only way to PAY FOR It, is with taxes. That tax burden should be on the top earners and corporation as with any costly government expenditure. That is where most of the capital is generate.

Our middle class is failing because of a lack of actual paying jobs for them. Meanwhile the top earners and corporations are WEALTHIER NOW THAN EVER BEFORE.

Our healthcare system is a for profit system. That means the corporations running it are making obscene profits off of ridiculous prices for medical services. The same drugs being sold here are being sold for a fraction of the cost in counties like Canada and Western Europe.

Says who, archaeological records show alligators and crocodiles lived in New England at one time, didn't they have record cold and snow there? You still didn't give me a list of all the dire consequences predicted by the AWG alarmist that have become reality. Cat got your tongue?

Personally I don't give a crap about that, I know for a fact that our supposed poor live better than most of the middle class in Europe. Most have better cars and other toys than I have. If they chose not to get the skills to get better jobs, it's not my problem.

Maybe they should quit stealing highway funds to build bike trails, trains and tons of other bullshit. We just passed a constitutional amendment in TX to stop politicians from raiding our highway funds, they now have to go to roads. If other places can't do the same, it's not my problem. Airports should be paid for by the companies and people that use them, same with trains, why are we wasting money on Amtrac?

Labor is a commodity just like all commodities, when there is a glut of supply, the price goes down. You can thank your dear leader for importing more and more of this particular commodity and keeping the prices for it low. But on the positive side of that is as the population grows our corporations customer base expands, meaning, you guessed it, more profit for them. That's just the way shit works, and as long as the government keeps interfering it won't change.

Other countries have laws that protect drug companies from law suits if the drug is government approved, you want lower drug costs, demand those kinds of laws here. Of course the trial lawyers that support your party will fight it tooth and nail. The same applies to medical care, lawyers and insurance drive the costs, along with government intervention.

So as you see government is as much of the problem as anything, and you want more of it, grow the hell up.

You still didn't give me a list of all the dire consequences predicted by the AWG alarmist that have become reality. Cat got your tongue?
What's wrong with what climate scientists say? Why do you need to pretend to care what 'alarmists' say?

Other countries have laws that protect drug companies from law suits if the drug is government approved, you want lower drug costs, demand those kinds of laws here.
What drives down prices in those countries is that their governments negotiate with the drug companies, using their government buying power as bargaining muscle. The US refuses to do that. How crazy can it get?

Personally I don't give a crap about that, I know for a fact that our supposed poor live better than most of the middle class in Europe. Most have better cars and other toys than I have. If they chose not to get the skills to get better jobs, it's not my problem.
Let me guess. You support Trump, right?

How about trends predicted by climate scientists that observation confirms?

Fig.A2.gif

sauce

fig-nearterm_all_UPDATE_2016-panela-1024x525.png

Updated version of IPCC AR5 Figure 11.25a, showing observations and the CMIP5 model projections relative to 1986-2005. The black lines represent observational datasets (HadCRUT4.4, Cowtan & Way, NASA GISTEMP, NOAA NCDC, BEST).
sauce

Oh boy, more manipulated, I mean adjusted data, a couple of hundred years is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. The species and the earth has survived much worse. But since you keep refusing to answer my questions with all this bullshit deflection. Wasn't the polar ice caps supposed to be gone by now, all the polar bears dead, our coast lines under water, super hurricanes and tornadoes all over the place, what happened to all that?

You still didn't give me a list of all the dire consequences predicted by the AWG alarmist that have become reality. Cat got your tongue?
What's wrong with what climate scientists say? Why do you need to pretend to care what 'alarmists' say?

You mean other than none of their predictions have happened, meaning the stupid computer models aren't worth their bytes on the hard drive their on.

Other countries have laws that protect drug companies from law suits if the drug is government approved, you want lower drug costs, demand those kinds of laws here.
What drives down prices in those countries is that their governments negotiate with the drug companies, using their government buying power as bargaining muscle. The US refuses to do that. How crazy can it get?

Really, the VA does it all the time. So your blanket statement is false.

Let me guess. You support Trump, right?

Wrong again, damn you just can't get anything right.

I love the way leftwing douche nozzles just assume they are right without any need to prove it. The one about the Flint water crisis being caused by insufficient regulation has to be the whopper of all whoppers. City and state governments are in charge of providing the water, but somehow lack of regulation is responsible? You mean government isn't capable of doing the right thing, but government is supposed to enforce doing the right thing?

How idiotic can you possibly get?
You idiot. A lack of environmental standards is at the fault of law makers. Fixing the problem swiftly is a fault of the law makers. Get a clue.

The law was already there to begin with.
The EPA refused to enforce the law.
So it was the government who ignored it's own laws, not the law makers.

Says who, archaeological records show alligators and crocodiles lived in New England at one time, didn't they have record cold and snow there? You still didn't give me a list of all the dire consequences predicted by the AWG alarmist that have become reality. Cat got your tongue?

Maybe they should quit stealing highway funds to build bike trails, trains and tons of other bullshit. We just passed a constitutional amendment in TX to stop politicians from raiding our highway funds, they now have to go to roads. If other places can't do the same, it's not my problem. Airports should be paid for by the companies and people that use them, same with trains, why are we wasting money on Amtrac?

Labor is a commodity just like all commodities, when there is a glut of supply, the price goes down. You can thank your dear leader for importing more and more of this particular commodity and keeping the prices for it low. But on the positive side of that is as the population grows our corporations customer base expands, meaning, you guessed it, more profit for them. That's just the way shit works, and as long as the government keeps interfering it won't change.

Other countries have laws that protect drug companies from law suits if the drug is government approved, you want lower drug costs, demand those kinds of laws here. Of course the trial lawyers that support your party will fight it tooth and nail. The same applies to medical care, lawyers and insurance drive the costs, along with government intervention.

So as you see government is as much of the problem as anything, and you want more of it, grow the hell up.
I don't know what "predictions" have failed according to your rightwing blogs. Who even made them? What I do know is rising sea levels, melting caps, record temperatures and massive dying ocean life are actually happening.

Most have better toys? What are you even talking about who? See this is where you quote , you know, actual statistics and facts? Go ahead I'll wait.

I don't even know what you're talking about dude. We already both agree lawmakers haven't done enough to fix our infrastructure system.

Again you make no sense. Obama is irrelevant if corporations and top earners are wealthier than ever before and wages in the middle class and poor have remained stagnant.

Oh really? That's your solution to lowering those costs? Oh yeah I'm sure the entire industry would fall in line if they knew they had one less thing to be sued for. Of course their powerful corporate lawyers protect them just fine either way wouldn't you say?

Oops, I thought this thread was about me... :)

And btw, it stands for Running With Scissors... Cause I'm never wrong, and I'll never admit it!!! :)

I don't know what "predictions" have failed according to your rightwing blogs. Who even made them? What I do know is rising sea levels, melting caps, record temperatures and massive dying ocean life are actually happening.

Most have better toys? What are you even talking about who? See this is where you quote , you know, actual statistics and facts? Go ahead I'll wait.

I don't even know what you're talking about dude. We already both agree lawmakers haven't done enough to fix our infrastructure system.

Again you make no sense. Obama is irrelevant if corporations and top earners are wealthier than ever before and wages in the middle class and poor have remained stagnant.

Oh really? That's your solution to lowering those costs? Oh yeah I'm sure the entire industry would fall in line if they knew they had one less thing to be sued for. Of course their powerful corporate lawyers protect them just fine either way wouldn't you say?

There is no way to prove that all that is happening in the climate isn't a result of natural cycles. There's not enough data over a long enough period of time to prove anything one way or the other, it's all unproven theory at this point.

Statistics lie and liars use statistics, I go by observation, like seeing someone using an ebt card and then following them out of the store. They're talking on their Iphones and crawl behind the wheel of a late model cadilliac.

What we don't agree on is it's not the federal governments job to deal with infrastructure. All roads built with even a little fed funds costs 2-3 times more than the same type road built with juist State funds. The only difference are federal contracting regulations.

Also you think allowing a couple of million new people in a year to compete for our jobs, when we already have 10's of millions out of the labor market, doesn't have an effect on wages, you really are delusional.

Doctors run up medical bills engaging in defensive medicine to protect themselves against law suits, if you think plaintiffs attorneys don't have an effect on your bill you're crazy. The next time you watch TV just note all the ads form lawyers trolling for new people to represent against the medical community, including doctors, device makers and drug companies.

Just like Obama won't enforce our immigration laws.

Are you sure of that? From the article.

The fact that Trump was proudly taking credit for the raids wasn’t lost on advocates, who used that point to draw comparisons between the real estate billionaire and Obama’s immigration policies.

"The president's actions are far more harmful than Trump's demagoguery,” said Pablo Alvarado, the executive director of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network. “While Trump's dangerous rhetoric stigmatizes our loved ones, President Obama actually deports them.”

"President Obama actually deports them".

Wonder why that guy said that?

Read more: Obama administration kicks off family deportation raids

Doctors run up medical bills engaging in defensive medicine to protect themselves against law suits, if you think plaintiffs attorneys don't have an effect on your bill you're crazy. The next time you watch TV just note all the ads form lawyers trolling for new people to represent against the medical community, including doctors, device makers and drug companies.

Dude, what you are describing above is what republicans call the
"Free market".

I thought you all were free market advocates? You have to get your business where you can find it. Why should attorneys not make a good living?

There is no way to prove that all that is happening in the climate isn't a result of natural cycles.

I might agree with you EXCEPT for one tiny little issue.

Never ever in the history of the world has man taken oil and coal out of the ground and burnt it at the levels we do now.

What we are doing is conducting a science experiment with our planet.

Sure hope you are correct that nothing bad is happening that is caused by this experiment.

Examples...please.

Do Red States have state agencies designed to protect the environment.

To listen to this bulls**t, the answer would have to be no.

But they do.

Imagine that.

This one's killing me that the Flint Water crisis is some how Republican's fault when the EPA knew about the lead poisoning and did jack shit.
So why are practically all Republicans silent on the money.

How many people watch Fox News ?

About 3 million...at best......

1% of the population of the country.

As to income inequality.....nobody is doing crap about it.

It is real and something many on the right complain about too......

Big government and big business are all to much alike and are constantly butt-f**king each other.

But BillyFail has to blame republicans (and they are to blame) all the while thinking the reasons democrats have stretched assholes is because they were born that way.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back