It's kind of amazing that RWs have been wrong about these issues all along and can't admit it

1) Massive Income inequality. When the Occupy Wall Street movement was going on, the right was in complete denial about just how wide in income there was between the poor/middle class and the very wealthy. Nowadays their answer is "well so what?" This is obviously them still being too immature to admit they were wrong, but the reality is that the income gap affects the entire economy. If the middle class continues to shrink and the poverty rate grows, the economy becomes destabilized because of a lack of adequate consumer spending. Recessions become inevitable. Thank god Bernie came along and drilled the message into the minds of Americans who are too stupid to believe anything Fox News doesn't tell them.

2) Man-made climate change. Republicans are by and large too stupid to realize that this isn't just simply an American political issue, it is a scientific issue with a GLOBAL CONSENSUS. Scientists and governments the world over know our planet is dying. You cons can't keep kidding yourselves into thinking this is "hippie, liberal paranoia". I know you like to parrot small scale studies funded by big oil that are NOT peer reviewed, but the reality is that the vast majority of peer reviewed studies from around the world show that this phenomenon is very real and that the human race's days are numbered. Oops.

3) Our crumbling infrastructure. Our infrastructure system is one of the worst in the developed world. This greatly affects the economy and to ignore it would be missing out on millions of middle class jobs.

4) Believing the private sector should do whatever the fuck it wants. A lack of regulations on our environment, Wall Street, and health care has resulted in suffering of our middle class and poor. Flint water crisis? The Great Recession? Enormous healthcare costs? All of that can be blamed on a lack of proper regulation on our economy.

I love the way leftwing douche nozzles just assume they are right without any need to prove it. The one about the Flint water crisis being caused by insufficient regulation has to be the whopper of all whoppers. City and state governments are in charge of providing the water, but somehow lack of regulation is responsible? You mean government isn't capable of doing the right thing, but government is supposed to enforce doing the right thing?

How idiotic can you possibly get?
You idiot. A lack of environmental standards is at the fault of law makers. Fixing the problem swiftly is a fault of the law makers. Get a clue.

So, in other words, government is entirely at fault because it was unable to do the right thing, but your solution is for more government. Brilliant!
It's amazing how you think that just because an aspect of government falls to fix a problem that means the very idea of government is useless. Are you that stupid? it's amazing to me you could be that stupid. The right otticials in office get this done moron. AKA not republicans.
Yes, they are THAT stupid?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You idiot. A lack of environmental standards is at the fault of law makers. Fixing the problem swiftly is a fault of the law makers. Get a clue.

So, in other words, government is entirely at fault because it was unable to do the right thing, but your solution is for more government. Brilliant!
It's amazing how you think that just because an aspect of government falls to fix a problem that means the very idea of government is useless. Are you that stupid? it's amazing to me you could be that stupid. The right otticials in office get this done moron. AKA not republicans.

What I think that is if government totally fucks up it's not because of "lack of regulation." Government creates regulations, but you're admitting it can't even regulate itself. Government is incompetence materialized. It's a major miracle whenever government gets anything right.

I think it's important that we say "federal government". They are the real screw ups.

That is on both sides.

We have the smallest federal government when it comes to taxes, investments into infrastructure, science, r&d and things that benefit our nation since the 1930's. Do I think they're currently corrupt, yes...But we can fix that.

You don't need the federal government to fix infrastructure.

If your city does not like it's bridges falling down...it can raise taxes to fix them.

Why do you need the federal government.

And how can you fix that ?

1) Massive Income inequality. When the Occupy Wall Street movement was going on, the right was in complete denial about just how wide in income there was between the poor/middle class and the very wealthy. Nowadays their answer is "well so what?" This is obviously them still being too immature to admit they were wrong, but the reality is that the income gap affects the entire economy. If the middle class continues to shrink and the poverty rate grows, the economy becomes destabilized because of a lack of adequate consumer spending. Recessions become inevitable. Thank god Bernie came along and drilled the message into the minds of Americans who are too stupid to believe anything Fox News doesn't tell them.

2) Man-made climate change. Republicans are by and large too stupid to realize that this isn't just simply an American political issue, it is a scientific issue with a GLOBAL CONSENSUS. Scientists and governments the world over know our planet is dying. You cons can't keep kidding yourselves into thinking this is "hippie, liberal paranoia". I know you like to parrot small scale studies funded by big oil that are NOT peer reviewed, but the reality is that the vast majority of peer reviewed studies from around the world show that this phenomenon is very real and that the human race's days are numbered. Oops.

3) Our crumbling infrastructure. Our infrastructure system is one of the worst in the developed world. This greatly affects the economy and to ignore it would be missing out on millions of middle class jobs.

4) Believing the private sector should do whatever the fuck it wants. A lack of regulations on our environment, Wall Street, and health care has resulted in suffering of our middle class and poor. Flint water crisis? The Great Recession? Enormous healthcare costs? All of that can be blamed on a lack of proper regulation on our economy.

They can barely admit Bush was a disaster. You are expecting way too much from people that think four people getting killed in a hostile country is worse than Watergate but 3,000 Americans getting killed on American soil needs to be forgotten as soon as possible.

Their political party is their god, nothing else is even a close second.

They're killing this country with their hatred of a basic common sense public sector and investment into our own country.

I live in a very conservative city.

Our infrastructure is wonderful and we spend lots of money on it.

Sorry to spoil your fairy tale.

I love the way leftwing douche nozzles just assume they are right without any need to prove it. The one about the Flint water crisis being caused by insufficient regulation has to be the whopper of all whoppers. City and state governments are in charge of providing the water, but somehow lack of regulation is responsible? You mean government isn't capable of doing the right thing, but government is supposed to enforce doing the right thing?

How idiotic can you possibly get?

Yes, they are THAT stupid?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes,

And you've got as many arguments as he does.......ZERO.

And you call others stupid.

And conservatives continue to refuse to admit they're wrong in this very thread.

Nobody has to be a conservative to understand the OP is baseless. There is no evidence or argument provided.

You are pretty much a twin to Billy.

Nothing but blather.

Just like Obama won't enforce our immigration laws.

Are you sure of that? From the article.

The fact that Trump was proudly taking credit for the raids wasn’t lost on advocates, who used that point to draw comparisons between the real estate billionaire and Obama’s immigration policies.

"The president's actions are far more harmful than Trump's demagoguery,” said Pablo Alvarado, the executive director of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network. “While Trump's dangerous rhetoric stigmatizes our loved ones, President Obama actually deports them.”

"President Obama actually deports them".

Wonder why that guy said that?

Read more: Obama administration kicks off family deportation raids

That does not constitute enforcement.

Otherwise, AZ would not have passed it's own laws.

1) Massive Income inequality. .

2) Man-made climate change.

3) Our crumbling infrastructure.

4) Believing the private sector should do whatever the fuck it wants.

1) Hillary is a Wall Street Whore who has taken millions while invoking 9/11/01 twice now to justify doing so.

2) Climate Change science the left has been pushing has been debunked so many times, their scientists and reports exposed as manipulated bullshit (hockey stick anyone?).
- ONE OF MANY: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...iSqSUzegQZoBfonjf0X0_g&bvm=bv.115339255,d.dmo

Obama used billions of tax dollars to ensure big donors did not lose any of their investment money into 13 failed Green Energy money while the tax payers got F*ed out of their hard-earned money. Obama took out all the risk out of the gambles using American citizens' money! He pumped money into Solyndra and 12 other failed Green Energy businesses while and AFTER they had declared bankruptcy! Want to know the truth? Follow the MONEY!

4. WTF? Sorta like 'nationalizing' Chevy, giving half ownership to Unions, selling off part of the company to a foreign car maker in worse shape than Chevy was in, and eventually selling govt-owned stocks for a major loss to US Tax Payers? Like using tax dollars to try to help make Obama donors richer?

:talktothehand:

And conservatives continue to refuse to admit they're wrong in this very thread.

"This very thread?" A troll submitted by a leftwing douche nozzle? Why would we admit we are wrong here? When are you going to admit you're wrong? You've been proven wrong ad nauseum.

Examples...please.

Do Red States have state agencies designed to protect the environment.

To listen to this bulls**t, the answer would have to be no.

But they do.

Imagine that.

This one's killing me that the Flint Water crisis is some how Republican's fault when the EPA knew about the lead poisoning and did jack shit.
========
The present crisis was brought about by the REPUBLICAN Governor appointing a REPUBLICAN to take over the city and who ordered the water supply switched to a KNOWN CONTAMINATED SOURCE === IN ORDER TO SAVE MONEY AND CUT TAXES.

Examples...please.

Do Red States have state agencies designed to protect the environment.

To listen to this bulls**t, the answer would have to be no.

But they do.

Imagine that.

This one's killing me that the Flint Water crisis is some how Republican's fault when the EPA knew about the lead poisoning and did jack shit.
========
The present crisis was brought about by the REPUBLICAN Governor appointing a REPUBLICAN to take over the city and who ordered the water supply switched to a KNOWN CONTAMINATED SOURCE === IN ORDER TO SAVE MONEY AND CUT TAXES.

Total horseshit.

Obama had nearly eight years and TRILLIONS of $$... he didn't fix shit.

So.. there ya go Billy, shove it up yer ass.

Doctors run up medical bills engaging in defensive medicine to protect themselves against law suits, if you think plaintiffs attorneys don't have an effect on your bill you're crazy. The next time you watch TV just note all the ads form lawyers trolling for new people to represent against the medical community, including doctors, device makers and drug companies.

Dude, what you are describing above is what republicans call the
"Free market".

I thought you all were free market advocates? You have to get your business where you can find it. Why should attorneys not make a good living?

No it's called ambulance chasing. But the point is the other poster was complaining about expensive drugs and medical costs, I simply pointed out some of the reasons for them.

There is no way to prove that all that is happening in the climate isn't a result of natural cycles.

I might agree with you EXCEPT for one tiny little issue.

Never ever in the history of the world has man taken oil and coal out of the ground and burnt it at the levels we do now.

What we are doing is conducting a science experiment with our planet.

Sure hope you are correct that nothing bad is happening that is caused by this experiment.

No they burned trees, whale oil and other fats, they also had volcano's and unchecked forest fires, all put out massive amounts of CO2.

How long have they told us gettng rid of unions would increase wages? While they have been effective are getting rid of unions, wages are stagnant. Repubs have been wrong a lot and I think that is why they are imploding.

Being that this thread is named after me, and comes up every time i try to do something meaningful...

You are all so full of shit! I don't know where to start, because I'm not reading this 10 pages or so, of BS. I just read this page!

And that tells me how this conversation is going towards...

And I'm very disappointed. You're all cat-parts. I'm into totally radically changing what we call government. And making a new thing that we all will benefit from.

And we need a revolution. BAU is gonna kill us all...

Hey Billy. Democrat policies make income inequality WORSE, not better. Inequality declined under Reagan, increased under Clinton, and took off under Obama. Facts are stubborn things.

Forum List

Back