It's kind of sad when the 1st text of the day that appears on your phone is from your Mother

i wanna hang myself. my life is pure dogshit

I can only imagine if I could text my father.
What would I say?
If I had a chance to say something to my Dad a year and three months after he died...just "I love you Dad"...no. That would not suffice, I would rather tell him something he doesn't know. Like....telling him he was a good Dad. I don't think I ever really did that. How many of us do?
Tell him that myself and my two brothers wanted to go on a last trip and rent a cabin for a long weekend again with him when we found out his cancer came back, and in his brain. We knew you were toast Dad. We started to plan it, and life gets in the fucking way. It always fucking does. We waited a month, you know we didn't know it was going to move so fast...but still why did we wait at all!! And how much we regret not having that one last weekend.

Talked to your fucking Mom fbj. Be glad she texts you. Be very glad ever fucking time.
The day will come sooner than you know. When you will never get that text again. And you will so want to say something to her.

What would I say?
If I had a chance to say something to my Dad a year and three months after he died...just "I love you Dad"...no. That would not suffice, I would rather tell him something he doesn't know. Like....telling him he was a good Dad. I don't think I ever really did that. How many of us do?
Tell him that myself and my two brothers wanted to go on a last trip and rent a cabin for a long weekend again with him when we found out his cancer came back, and in his brain. We knew you were toast Dad. We started to plan it, and life gets in the fucking way. It always fucking does. We waited a month, you know we didn't know it was going to move so fast...but still why did we wait at all!! And how much we regret not having that one last weekend.

Talked to your fucking Mom fbj. Be glad she texts you. Be very glad ever fucking time.
The day will come sooner than you know. When you will never get that text again. And you will so want to say something to her.

she always seems to call when i am waiting for a certain girl to call. it's been that way for 20 years

What would I say?

she always seems to call when i am waiting for a certain girl to call. it's been that way for 20 years

dude...if she hasn't called you in 20 years....

You have no idea how much I wish I could get a text from My mother, first post, last post, any post.

Maybe you should cherish her while you still can.

What would I say?

im talking about different girls over the past 20 years

What would I say?

im talking about different girls over the past 20 years

yeah....I knew that....it was a joke.
But, again, in all seriousness. Parents die friend. They always do. It is in our nature to take things for granted. Especially in today's culture that places zero importance on senior people. Everything in our society is about young people. That's too bad.
She is going to die before you know it dude. She will. And she just might be the only person in this entire world that is really on your side with no strings attached.
Make her day. Text her/call her....better yet...take her out to eat without her knowing you are going to. You have no idea what it would mean to her.

Dude get a fucking grip. This is the second thread that I've seen in a week where you complain about your mother texting you.

This is serious advice now...

Seek help for your dysfunction with the opposite sex. You need it.

You know, if I was able to get a text from my mother, I would be overjoyed.

She died and I became an orphan at 8.

Still think your life is pure dogshit OP? Try growing up like I did.

Why do y’all keep talking about his momma dying

We are telling him that if his mother was no longer around, he would miss her and not be bitching about his first text of the day being from her.

And, some, like myself, are telling him to get over himself and appreciate what he has in the fact that his mother is still alive.

I never got the luxury (yes, I'm calling it that), of having an actual mother after the age of 8. That is the age I became an orphan. Do you know how sucky Mother's Day is in school for a kid without a mother? All of the projects in grade school are geared towards making something for your mother during that time. I was making gifts for someone who was no longer around, and being forced to do it.

That is just one of the many gems that was my childhood.

To let him know that he should enjoy her before she's gone....Validation is well special and a healthy exchange of unconditional love...
We could all die at any moment.

We are telling him that if his mother was no longer around, he would miss her and not be bitching about his first text of the day being from her.

And, some, like myself, are telling him to get over himself and appreciate what he has in the fact that his mother is still alive.

I never got the luxury (yes, I'm calling it that), of having an actual mother after the age of 8. That is the age I became an orphan. Do you know how sucky Mother's Day is in school for a kid without a mother? All of the projects in grade school are geared towards making something for your mother during that time. I was making gifts for someone who was no longer around, and being forced to do it.

That’s crazy they forced you to make Mother’s Day gifts. I can’t imagine going through all that.

To let him know that he should enjoy her before she's gone....Validation is well special and a healthy exchange of unconditional love...
We could all die at any moment.

That’s crazy they forced you to make Mother’s Day gifts. I can’t imagine going through all that.

For a couple of years, I lived with my Grandparents, so since I HAD to make something, I would put Grandma on it. Teachers on occasion asked me why I wasn't making anything for my mother. They quit asking after the first year.

Forum List

Back