🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Not Israel's Fault This Time

I am sorry, but I just have to say knowing IDF soldiers have killed around 1500 Palestinian children since 2000, most of them unlawfully, see Remember The Children website and Btslem website for names and dates and how Israelis killed each child, I enjoy seeing them cry.

I see no reason to apologize for that!

And actually, the tears show the soldiers have some feeling left inside of them after all that baby killling they have done.

It is a good thing to have emotion, to cry, it is healthy for all of us!

Sherri

We're not talking about the Palestinians killed, we are talking about you laughing and mocking IDF soldiers crying at the funerals of their comrades. Any sane person would see that as vile and disgusting, so stop deflecting please.
What would Jesus think of you mocking soldiers crying at funerals ?

I am sorry, but I just have to say knowing IDF soldiers have killed around 1500 Palestinian children since 2000, most of them unlawfully, see Remember The Children website and Btslem website for names and dates and how Israelis killed each child, I enjoy seeing them cry.

And actually, the tears show the soldiers have some feeling left inside of them after all that baby killling they have done.

Sherri
I wonder if Frau Sherri can say anything about the Syrian soldiers and rebels who were busy murdering tens of thousands of innocent people (which of course means children also). Does she know if they have tears over their comrades deaths? If anyone should know, it is Frau Sherri since she is all over the Internet the entire day and night

Knowing that muslims as isa worshippers have killed and raped
in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS----in fact just in the
past few decades at least 20 million
including millions of children-----do you enjoy seeing muslims cry?
You have made it clear that you enjoy seeing dead jewish children.--
and look forward to more dead in the gutters in honor of
allah, isa and the rapist pig.

I am so different from you---knowing that the west pakistani
army----had raped 1/4 million girls in east pakistan----I was
still horrified when one of the soldiers was----quite openly
torn to pieces by a crowd- (it was televised---sorta----at
least it was clear what was going on ---1971)

looks like Frau Sherri MunnerNazi has no comment

She's as much a Christian as Arafat was a Zionist

"For me was this world created..." (Talmud, Sanhadrin 37B)

You said it sister.

Taking things out of context and distorting their meaning is hardly conducive to actual discussion, IMHO. Perhaps you have some thoughts on the actual topic? That would be the shameful and disgusting treatment of Palestinian people by their purported 'Arab brethren' all across the ME - just in case anyone needed a reminder.

you have the most wonderful sense of humour, marg.

LOL.

White man's burden - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

In the course of the past year, a new belief has emerged in the town: the belief in war against Iraq. That ardent faith was disseminated by a small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives, almost all of them Jewish, almost all of them intellectuals (a partial list: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, William Kristol, Eliot Abrams, Charles Krauthammer), people who are mutual friends and cultivate one another and are convinced that political ideas are a major driving force of history. They believe that the right political idea entails a fusion of morality and force, human rights and grit. The philosophical underpinnings of the Washington neoconservatives are the writings of Machiavelli, Hobbes and Edmund Burke.

Right out of the Jews own mouths. May they choke to death on them.

Sherri

When are you going to learn that these pigs don't care how you feel?

Hossfly a racist??? Now that's funny !

Seal, you have made so many derogatory comments about Judaism, that you have no right to call someone else a racist.

What else would you expect from a " catholic" especially one who drinks? As previously stated, his parents and his church taught him well

Forum List

Back