It's Not Racism, Frank

If anything, it's a clash of diametrically opposed cultures caused by Brussels and Berlin demanding EU nations take more ignorance and poverty than can be possibly assimilated.

"Tie two birds together. Though they have four wings, they cannot fly."

Pope Francis sounds racism alarm as EU nationalists win big

How unfortunate that that's not what he said, innit.

As far as tying two birds together, they could just use a strand of creeper. Held under the dorsal guiding feathers.

If anything, it's a clash of diametrically opposed cultures caused by Brussels and Berlin demanding EU nations take more ignorance and poverty than can be possibly assimilated.

"But the problem is not that we have doubts and fears. The problem is when they condition our way of thinking and acting to the point of making us intolerant, closed and perhaps even - without realising it - racist," he added.

"But the problem is not that we have doubts and fears. The problem is when they condition our way of thinking and acting to the point of making us intolerant, closed and perhaps even - without realising it - racist," he added.

I read it the first time. You should too.

What's your point?

The EU is the most American-hating sucker of Islam cock on this planet. That's why I want that Coward Continent of parasites destroyed as much as these Eurotrash pigs want America destroyed. Who - like Obama - always, always, ALWAYS accuse Americans of horrible qualities they're MUCH guiltier of themselves. DO EUROTRASH OUT THERE FUCKING HEAR ME???!!!! Nothing gives this "bloody seppo" more pleasure than muslims killing Europeans (the only good thing Pisslam has ever done). Both Eurotrash and muslim filth have proven they have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, so it's poetic justice that these two American-hating sons of bitches soooo deserve each other and this American wishes both of them would die of the terminal disease of their choice.

The EU is the most American-hating sucker of Islam cock on this planet. That's why I want that Coward Continent of parasites destroyed as much as these Eurotrash pigs want America destroyed. Who - like Obama - always, always, ALWAYS accuse Americans of horrible qualities they're MUCH guiltier of themselves. DO EUROTRASH OUT THERE FUCKING HEAR ME???!!!! Nothing gives this "bloody seppo" more pleasure than muslims killing Europeans (the only good thing Pisslam has ever done). Both Eurotrash and muslim filth have proven they have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, so it's poetic justice that these two American-hating sons of bitches soooo deserve each other and this American wishes both of them would die of the terminal disease of their choice.
'
LOL, You sound like a colossal dimwit.

A lot of Europe is just as anti-Muslim as the USA, in fact many nations in Eastern & Southern Europe make the USA look like a bunch of Liberal clowns.

again-the R word means NOTHING now because so many have used it for bullshit
lighten up psycho--I mean Francis

Forum List

Back