It's Official: California Has The Dumbest People In America [VIDEO]...

Unfortunately you can find people like that in any State.

Did it secede yet? Yikes! :ack-1:

See my signature:
"Make America American Again
This country has never had so many illegitimate, crime seeking, bottom feeding, taxpayer draining, no pride having, un-American low life's on it's soil."

Thank you for confirming just how on-point my signature has been.

exactly.....including people like dschrute.....

Aw, not nice. :(
you make a dumb comment,you get feedback about that comment.....happens here all the time....

I must have watched a different video than you...Did those depicted seem like smart, quality American's to you?

That would be Mississippi. But thanks for yet another lowlife rightwingnut troll thread.

I must have watched a different video than you...Did those depicted seem like smart, quality American's to you?

exactly.....including people like dschrute.....

Aw, not nice. :(
you make a dumb comment,you get feedback about that comment.....happens here all the time....

That would be Mississippi. But thanks for yet another lowlife rightwingnut troll thread.

look at what i was commenting on....when you figure it out then get back to me.....

Forum List

Back