It's Official: First Presidential Debate Will Be 90 Minutes With No Breaks (Hillary Bathroom Watch)

Oh! I hope hiLIARy's skull spits open and the giant Insect inside of her crawls out!

How that might change the outcome of the election depends upon how quickly The Democrat Party can substitute the insect for their present candidate. No "birther" issue there - that candidate would have been born on the debate state in front of at least 2,000 avid viewers!

Naturally the insect would bring back those Democrat voters who might otherwise have stayed at home. Particularly the Sanders crowd..........

Oh! I hope hiLIARy's skull spits open and the giant Insect inside of her crawls out!

How that might change the outcome of the election depends upon how quickly The Democrat Party can substitute the insect for their present candidate. No "birther" issue there - that candidate would have been born on the debate state in front of at least 2,000 avid viewers!

Naturally the insect would bring back those Democrat voters who might otherwise have stayed at home. Particularly the Sanders crowd..........

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

aww42g.png

S
Will she have her stool -- and pillows?

This should be a stand-up debate (as debates are supposed to be). It will show who has the most strong physical endurance, a quality every President should have, rather than weakness.

CqT8EWGWcAAnZew.jpg

Inside debate prep: Clinton’s careful case vs. Trump’s ‘WrestleMania’
She will not be able to stand that long without an emergency injection for seizures or a box of Bon bon's to shove down her gullet.Her bone structure just cannot support the massive girth of her ass.

The nights of the debates, if they happen, I'm going to apply a coat of fresh paint to my eyes and watch it dry. The idea of them "debating" is simply too depressing to even contemplate.

There is a football game on that night right? I always said one day I'd watch one beginning to end. It seems that day is soon upon me.

Forum List

Back