It's official - liberals have lost their minds

I cannot believe how stupid people are becoming? the question is how much more stupid can they get?
Netflix has introduced new anti-harassment training in the wake of the #metoo movement that rocked Hollywood and seriously disrupted production on its House of Cards show.

New rules imposed on set reportedly include no looking at anyone for longer than five seconds, no lingering hugs, no flirting and no asking for a colleague's phone number.

“Everyone was spoken to about #MeToo," an on-set runner currently working on the new season of Black Mirror told The Sun.

OMG!!! If you were to look at someone for 6.5 seconds, it's the end for you!!

I cannot believe how stupid people are becoming? the question is how much more stupid can they get?
Netflix has introduced new anti-harassment training in the wake of the #metoo movement that rocked Hollywood and seriously disrupted production on its House of Cards show.

New rules imposed on set reportedly include no looking at anyone for longer than five seconds, no lingering hugs, no flirting and no asking for a colleague's phone number.

“Everyone was spoken to about #MeToo," an on-set runner currently working on the new season of Black Mirror told The Sun.

5 seconds and counting...

upskirt.jpg

boo; hire strippers who are into full body massage with happy ending; stress relief for the actors can probably be tax deductible.

So....our way around this is to look at (for example) a bikini-clad woman at the beach for no more than 5 seconds, look away for one second, then look again for 5 seconds, then look away for one second, then look at her again for another five seconds and so on. Problem solved.

So....our way around this is to look at (for example) a bikini-clad woman at the beach for no more than 5 seconds, look away for one second, then look again for 5 seconds, then look away for one second, then look at her again for another five seconds and so on. Problem solved.

Can I blink real slow or am I legally obliged to move my head?

I should think that blinking real slow is acceptable.

Here is another libtard wackadoodle. In Cali, we have legalized marijuana since the beginning of the year. That said, we just had the largest illegal marijuana bust in the local area ever. Illegal guns and rifles hidden in the fields, fleeing cons, barking police dogs, helicopters, cops in foot chase and more. How can people still grow illegal marijuana when it's legal? It's because the legal brand is taxed so heavily that it's too expensive. The illegal stuff is just as good, if not better, and costs less.

"The first gram sold at Oakland’s Harborside—sold to Harborside’s lawyer—cost $20 and change. At Berkeley Patients Group, once state and local taxes factored in, top-shelf eighths were $75 out the door. In cannabis-growing country in Sonoma County, the asking price for an eighth of Sapphire Kush was $70. Before taxes."

Better solution is to put up a stealth drone and just monitor the situation covertly..

Yeah... Like their Black Mirror series isn't full of gaping and gawking. It's madness. NetFlix style. THese people shouldn't be in the entertainment business. They have no common sense or hypocrisy..

The authoritarians are really going for it now.

We'll see if they get their way.

It's not "authoritarian" -- it's simply "a purge of impure spirits". See Mao and his cultural revolution. :rolleyes:

Here's my chart for following the progress of this "revolution". Seems a lot of the left is sinking WELL below the danger zone...

PoliticalSpace.jpg

Forum List

Back