It's Official: President Trump Announces 2024 Presidential Run ---Files FEC Paperwork

I hope Trump wins the nomination.

Watching him get his ass kicked again will be priceless. The laughter will follow him to his grave.

I hope Trump wins the nomination.
Watching him get his ass kicked again will be priceless. The laughter will follow him to his grave.
He's got to get past Desantis first. He's got a solid 35% of Republicans, I hope that's not enough.

I'm curious which Trump will be running, the new improved more presidential version, or the old Trump, the one who was raised by wolves.
There's a presidential version of Trump!?!?!

LOL!! I'm an optimist, but you are probably right, he was raised by wolves.
Trump's going to need some new material, that I can tell you. America has grown tired of his schtick, bleev me.

Crooked Donald is a disaster and a fraud. Total. Disaster. He says he hires the best people. Remember he was going to drain the swamp? (pause for laughter) He had them chanting! Drain the swamp, drain the swamp, drain the swamp. (pause for laughter) More people of his administration were indicted and went to jail than in our entire history! So many scandals.

So many scandals. What a disgrace.

Crooked Donald has the best words. All 50 of them. (pause for laughter). Terrific. Best. Wonderful. If he wanders outside of his 50-word vocabulary, it's a disaster! "We must get to the oranges, oranges, oranges of this investigation." (pause for laughter) If he wanders off script, he embarrasses the whole country. George Washington took over the airports! (pause for laughter)

The whole world is embarrassed for us. They must wonder if we were poisoned with lead in our water to elect a moron like this.

And nobody knows anything more than Crooked Donald does, right? Windmills! (pause for laughter) His bone spurs have also informed Trump more about how to fight wars than even the generals know! (pause for laughter)

If Donald Trump doesn't know something, nobody does. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!" (pause for laughter)

What a fraud. What a disgrace. What an embarrassment.

And forget about geography. Nipple. Nambia. Button. Thighland. This guy thinks Colorado is on the Mexican border! (pause for laughter)

The only place Traitor Trump can find on a map is Russia. (pause for laughter)

Last edited:
Stealing elections by the Rats won't be possible next time.

GOD IS my witness....as Scarlett Ohara said in the movie "Gone With The Wind". :thup:

Stealing elections by the Rats won't be possible next time.

As GOD IS my witness....as Scarlett Ohara said in the movie "Gone With The Wind". :thup:
Scarlett said that in a cotton field, having been reduced to doing "n^gger work". She was pissed at the North for taking away her slaves, with no sense of irony of how the slaves must have felt.

She vowed she would hate the North forever. As God was her witness.

Shit, the South is STILL pissed at the North! And yet they can't grasp why the negroes are still pissed. "I didn't own any slaves!"

Scarlett said that in a cotton field, having been reduced to doing "n^gger work". She was pissed at the North for taking away her slaves, with no sense of irony of how the slaves must have felt.

She vowed she would hate the North forever. As God was her witness.

Shit, the South is STILL pissed at the North! And yet they can't grasp why the negroes are still pissed. "I didn't own any slaves!"

GOD IS STILL my witness.

Do you always have to put race in a topic?

GOD IS STILL my witness.

Do you always have to put race in a topic?
You took the quote out of context. It has NOTHING to do with your hallucinations of stolen elections.

You took the quote out of context. It has NOTHING to do with your hallucinations of stolen elections.

I don't think so....it's you that brought up race to a topic that has nothing to do with race religion or color

I don't think so....it's you that brought up race to a topic that has nothing to do with race religion or color
I gave you the context of the quote so you could appreciate the irony of your use of it.

Went right over your head! :lol:

Forum List

Back