It's Over; The FBI and DOJ done messeded up bigly.

Was the Mar-A-Lago raid political?

• Total voters
Idk about all that, but I'd bet a dime to a dollar Garland and that magistrate in Palm Beach are, and are compromised because of it. Leverage is held on them, that's why they were picked.
It certainly would explain why Garland looked scared to death at that press conference.
One would wonder why the FBI is so eager to cover for the armed terrorist guarding child sex events

One would wonder why the FBI is so eager to cover for the armed terrorist guarding child sex events
8c2.jpg

It's over! I thought FBI had to have 2 years of law school? Apparently they have never studied precedents of former presidents and Vice Presidents taking things home with them. There are many, many listed in this court case here where the judge ruled Clinton got to keep the tapes he made:
"
NARA does not have the authority to designate materials as
“Presidential records,”

The president does have broad and sweeping powers when it comes to presidential records and classifications. Only the president does, and it's much more than any FBI or NARA, or SOS, or DOJ have.

"
The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained
authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents"

Just read all the precedents where former presidents and VP's got to keep things or delete or destroy things. :D

Like this one:
Armstrong v. Bush , 721 F. Supp. 343, 347
(D.D.C. 1989).

This clearly is a crooked Trump judge. This decision has no basis in reality. The Presidential Records Act is still ion force. Even Karl Rove has said that Trump has no right to these records.

Nixon was largely impeached by (then) liberal propaganda. He wasn't a bad president at all.
Who's to say the FBI didn't do with this raid exactly what Nixon did?
(Except digital recording, probably.)
I.E. plant bugs to spy on Trump's campaign.

The FBI went to a federal magistrate and got a LAWFUL search warrant.

Democrats now use the cover of child drag shows to expose themselves to children. They have armed antifa types protect their child sex events.

That is so much nonsense. They have to be armed to protect themselves against right wing terrorists.

Read your history. Now the right wants to re-write Nixon downfall? Forget it. You do your sided a disservice. Maybe you never meant to be the law and order party, instead of just turning your back on it.
Nixon broke the law, Trump hasn't.

Idk about all that, but I'd bet a dime to a dollar Garland and that magistrate in Palm Beach are, and are compromised because of it. Leverage is held on them, that's why they were picked.
It certainly would explain why Garland looked scared to death at that press conference.

That is your all purpose explanation when you have none. No one but a radicalized Trump supporter would buy this.

Forum List

Back