It's Spreading: Three Cats Found Mutilated, Cut in Half with Paws Cleanly Chopped Off, No Blood at the Scene in Houston, Texas

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
finger pointing is us less and accusation with no proof of anything is wrong. It just invites distrust and hatred.

The article says they do not know if an animal did this or a human

For humans to do this then it begs the question why. A satanic ritual maybe

for food unlikely

for the thrill of it maybe

and if it was another animal then it depends on what was left behind.

If parts missing then maybe it was another animal maybe or a ritual

cats are pretty fast and whomever did this had to ability to catch them.

surprise that no video has appeared if it was in a neighborhood

It's the "Ivermectin is horse dewormer" of 2024.... they don't really feel alive unless they're lying on an industrial grade level.

springfield hot dog.jpg

How sickening! It's now apparent that this country should be sterilized of all third world illegals after Trump takes office. The Haitians need to be targeted first along with the Venezuelan gangs.

From your link....

“Earlier this week, a Houston SPCA Animal Cruelty Investigator responded to the East End after a cruelty report was filed with the animal rescue organization that two deceased cats were dismembered. After an initial investigation, it is believed this was caused by an animal attack, possibly coyotes, as the area where the incident occurred has a very high population of feral cats.

Houston SPCA was made aware of a third similar incident. Based on the current facts gathered, it is believed that this too was caused by an animal attack. The case will remain open pending further investigation, if warranted.

The Houston SPCA encourages the community to file a report for suspected animal cruelty at 713.869.7722 or
HoustonSPCA.org.”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And here we see more right wing race pimping.
^
Obvious projection.

The FACT of the matter is that you are the sole member in this thread who has alluded to race, jackass Democratic party of slavery supporter.

Therefore it is you who are the one who is race pimping, as usual. That is all you ever do here. You are a one trick jackass.

Last edited:
From your link....

“Earlier this week, a Houston SPCA Animal Cruelty Investigator responded to the East End after a cruelty report was filed with the animal rescue organization that two deceased cats were dismembered. After an initial investigation, it is believed this was caused by an animal attack, possibly coyotes, as the area where the incident occurred has a very high population of feral cats.

Houston SPCA was made aware of a third similar incident. Based on the current facts gathered, it is believed that this too was caused by an animal attack. The case will remain open pending further investigation, if warranted.

The Houston SPCA encourages the community to file a report for suspected animal cruelty at 713.869.7722 or
HoustonSPCA.org.”
Not an animal. They're being precisely severed/chopped in half and paws are targeted for severing. Also the blood is drained. This is like Jack the Ripper style killings except It's kitty kats being targeted. I smell sadistic third world Haitians or any type of illegal aliens doing this

(One of the neighbors the outlet spoke with, Jackson Hime, said his mom was walking her dog when she stumbled upon a black cat who had been chopped in half.

“My mom was out walking her dog, and she passed by, saw that black cat was severed in half,” said Hime. “It doesn’t look natural to me.”

He said he had difficulty believing an animal was responsible because incidents like this had never happened in the 30 years he had lived in the neighborhood.)

The cops are just trying to minimize the killings by saying an animal did this but people with common sense and logic can see right through their subterfuge.

From your link....

HoustonSPCA.org.”
Absolute nonsense. A Coyote doesn't cleanly dismember or cut an animal in two. Some animal control officer doesn't want to be fired and jailed with the J6 victims.

Not an animal. They're being precisely severed/chopped in half and paws are targeted for severing. Also the blood is drained. This is like Jack the Ripper style killings except It's kitty kats being targeted. I smell sadistic third world Haitians or any type of illegal aliens doing this

(One of the neighbors the outlet spoke with, Jackson Hime, said his mom was walking her dog when she stumbled upon a black cat who had been chopped in half.

“My mom was out walking her dog, and she passed by, saw that black cat was severed in half,” said Hime. “It doesn’t look natural to me.”

He said he had difficulty believing an animal was responsible because incidents like this had never happened in the 30 years he had lived in the neighborhood.)

The cops are just trying to minimize the killings by saying an animal did this but people with common sense and logic can see right through their subterfuge.
It looks like a voodoo sacrifice.

They sent professional animal cruelty investigators to the crime scenes and in their professional opinion after examining, was that these killings were done by another animal, likely Coyote, in their professional opinion.

(Why spread gossip about the Haitians? In case you didn't know, the Bible says that is a sin....)

They sent professional animal cruelty investigators to the crime scenes and in their professional opinion after examining, was that these killings were done by another animal, likely Coyote, in their professional opinion.

(Why spread gossip about the Haitians? In case you didn't know, the Bible says that is a sin....)

Yeah I just read that after reading your post.

Mystery solved before the witch hunt began

• Thanks

Because it is garbage. No animal cleanly cut the cat in half or cleanly severed paws. With no blood at the scene! How stupid do you want to be?

How sickening! It's now apparent that this country should be sterilized of all third world illegals after Trump takes office. The Haitians need to be targeted first along with the Venezuelan gangs.

You reporting local news now? Proof a dark skinned person mutilated said cats?

• Thanks

You are a pathetic thing. Where is the proof, ding bat?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back