ABC Whistleblower Says Kamala Was Given The Questions In Advance

385c3e6dd8a3a5aebad94257d6ca97ff_768x0.png

Already covered here and elsewhere all over the place. You tools do love to rehash old news, Squidtard.

(Note: the above link includes disturbing video of a guy cooking a cat).
Conservative Fake News
You guys will try anything to cover for Trump

These “I know a guy” and “people are saying” means nothing

Show me a police report or official report saying Haitians are eating people cats and dogs

Wouldn’t be surprised if she was given the questions.

Ive watched the debate twice, i think Trump won it. Undecided voters will be looking at Trump, not Harris, if they watched that debate. The whole debate was rigged against him.

Trumpov said 'No Mas' not just because he lost.. but because he has no game without lying.
Fact check!!
He wants a Rally full of Stupid conspiracy (link) MAGATs like Porked-in-the-BackAgain.
He already repeated those lies to his queer Cult who read same sites as HackAgain.
(See my sig)`

`

Last edited:
Conservative Fake News
You guys will try anything to cover for Trump

These “I know a guy” and “people are saying” means nothing

Show me a police report or official report saying Haitians are eating people cats and dogs
Ah. The usual resort to the major fallacy of “attack the messenger.”

Newsflash, you pathetic hack: nobody gives a shit about your vapid opinion about the reporting venue. The thing you try to sneak away from addressing is the source material CITED within the accounts.

(Nobody said, by the way, that Haitians are eating people.)

Damn; you have always been a shit poster, Leftwhiner. But you’re getting worse.

Last edited:
Ah. The usual resort to the major fallacy of “attack the messenger.”

Newsflash, you pathetic hack: nobody gives a shit about your vapid opinion about the reporting venue. The thing you try to sneak away from addressing is the source material CITED within the accounts.

(Nobody said, by the way, that Haitians are eating people.)

Damn; you have always been a shit poster.l, Leftwhiner. But you’re getting worse.
Your links are bogus second hand, I know a guy, accounts

Show a legitimate police report

If someone ate my dog, I would go to the police

Trumpov said 'No Mas' not just because he lost.. but because he has no game without lying.
Fact check!!
He wants a Rally full of Stupid conspiracy (link) MAGATs like BlackAgain.
(See my sig)`

`
Apu dumfuk thinks its rants have any persuasive power. Now, that’s funny.

But at least he/she/it has demonstrated that it is also a racist.

Your links are bogus second hand, I know a guy, accounts

Nope. They aren’t. You’re still lying Leftwhiner
Show a legitimate police report
Blow me. If I don’t have access to files police reports, that doesn’t prove anything. Folks have already linked to citizens’ reports to cops which have included police body cam videos. Nothing ever satisfies you conmen libturds.
If someone ate my dog, I would go to the police
That’s good to know. Not relevant. Hit you lying libtards love your deflections.

Fact check!!
He wants a Rally full of Stupid conspiracy (link) MAGATs like Porked-in-the-BackAgain.
He already repeated those lies to his queer Cult who read same sites as HackAgain.
(See my sig)`

`
Too late of an edit to conceal who and what you are, apu dumfuk.

:

Shut up Donald.

You blew the debate.

Screw the moderators...if you didn't think you'd be ambushed, you are a fool.

You missed opportunity after opportunity to beat Harris bloody with her own words.

You should be thanking the idiot moderators.

They helped take some of the heat off of you for such a lousy job.

Why do you treat the vote I am casting for you so superficially.

I trusted you to try and I didn't even get that.

I am still voting for you, I have no choice.

I think you will win.

But YOU STILL BLEW IT.

When Biden screwed the pooch, Dems didn’t run around making lame excuses. They got him to admit he blew it and got him out of the race.
Yes, your authoritarian overlords made the elected candidate step down and installed the one of their choosing that you are required to support.

Yes, your authoritarian overlords made the elected candidate step down and installed the one of their choosing that you are required to support.

Biden made a choice based on putting the needs of the country above his personal career

Forum List

Back