Its the Benghazi video fiasco all over again.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
Once the Democrats think they have a popular narrative they will not let go. Its obvious in everything they do. With Benghazi the video was the narrative to distract from the issue of Muslim terrorism. The narrative on the reason their anointed candidate lost, Well the Russians did it. Not the emails which showed a corrupt DNC or media, both of which favored Clinton from the very beginning. Not Hillary and her husband whose scandals have surrounded both like an evil cloud for over 30 years. Not that their candidate was simply a bad choice. It couldn't have been a popular rebellion against the establishment. No its that damned video I tell you.

Once the Democrats think they have a popular narrative they will not let go. Its obvious in everything they do. With Benghazi the video was the narrative to distract from the issue of Muslim terrorism. The narrative on the reason their anointed candidate lost, Well the Russians did it. Not the emails which showed a corrupt DNC or media, both of which favored Clinton from the very beginning. Not Hillary and her husband whose scandals have surrounded both like an evil cloud for over 30 years. Not that their candidate was simply a bad choice. It couldn't have been a popular rebellion against the establishment. No its that damned video I tell you.

Yep which is why when they fail it will be spectacular and ill let them know who won alot

Interesting, and obvious, parallel.

And nobody will believe THIS one any more than they believed the video bullshit.

Forum List

Back