Its time for a violence against bm rally...ww are you ready?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its clear, that blacks are becoming complacent with the almost weekly deadly cop encounters across the country. This last one with the brother's neck being severed, beats the cake.....cops didn't do it, he did, LOLOLOLOLOL.........Unless its in your own back yard, black people just don't seem to care, I suppose? Well, I for one think if ww across the nation would hold a "HEY COP, StOP KILLING ALL THE BM AND SAVE SOME FOR US" rally, this madness would end yesterday. No one gives a shit about black eye witnesses, shit caught on camera by black people, even the autopsy results don't mean shit....but but but, what if, ww of every shape and hair color were to galvanize a nationwide rally in Washington, imagine the press they'd get and maybe just maybe congress, the senate, Obama, the world, this country will listen and come up with a better way for 20 cops on top of a black man to bring the brother in ALIVE. Just sayin

Its clear, that blacks are becoming complacent with the almost weekly deadly cop encounters across the country. This last one with the brother's neck being severed, beats the cake.....cops didn't do it, he did, LOLOLOLOLOL.........Unless its in your own back yard, black people just don't seem to care, I suppose? Well, I for one think if ww across the nation would hold a "HEY COP, StOP KILLING ALL THE BM AND SAVE SOME FOR US" rally, this madness would end yesterday. No one gives a shit about black eye witnesses, shit caught on camera by black people, even the autopsy results don't mean shit....but but but, what if, ww of every shape and hair color were to galvanize a nationwide rally in Washington, imagine the press they'd get and maybe just maybe congress, the senate, Obama, the world, this country will listen and come up with a better way for 20 cops on top of a black man to bring the brother in ALIVE. Just sayin
what's ww? and yes if people gave a shit about anybody but themselves we all would be better off. but it's all about me and nobody cares about we. been that way for a long time. just look at africa

• Banned
what's ww? and yes if people gave a shit about anybody but themselves we all would be better off. but it's all about me and nobody cares about we. been that way for a long time. just look at africa

We're not going to deflect this....this is not about Africa. Its about America and I for one think the only answer to this is white women picking up the mantle and running with it. Black men are either too entrenched into ww to give a damn or incarcerated and us bw are at the point of who gives a damn anymore.

You would be doing your exclusive community a service and accomplishing something worthwhile if you got the word out to not wrestle with the cops. There seems to be a lot of confusion about it.

• Banned
You would be doing your exclusive community a service and accomplishing something worthwhile if you got the word out to not wrestle with the cops. There seems to be a lot of confusion about it.

Cop Shoots Man Reaching For Drivers License [Video ...

upload_2015-4-21_16-4-46.jpeg

Uh, this young dude wasn't being nasty, wasn't running, simply reaching in his car after the cop requested his drivers license and for his efforst he got 6 bullets....so please get with reality, racist white cops loving murdering blacks because the courts let them get away with it, plain and simple!!

View attachment 40083

Uh, this young dude wasn't being nasty, wasn't running, simply reaching in his car after the cop requested his drivers license and for his efforst he got 6 bullets....so please get with reality, racist white cops loving murdering blacks because the courts let them get away with it, plain and simple!!
Yeah, saw that one a while back. What does his skin color have to do with it?

• Banned

View attachment 40083

Yeah, saw that one a while back. What does his skin color have to do with it?

If you have to ask....I'll have to pass...good day

Say what? "It's time for violence"? Are you listening justice dept?

ITS TIME FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST BLACK MEN "RALLY", YOU STUPID PERSON. I HOPE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT PROVIDE PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE MILLIONS OF WHITE WOMEN WHO PLAN TO ATTEND.

ITS TIME FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST BLACK MEN "RALLY", YOU STUPID PERSON. I HOPE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT PROVIDE PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE MILLIONS OF WHITE WOMEN WHO PLAN TO ATTEND.
*yawn* Your race baiting is tiresome. Got anything else to share with us, other than your racism?

*yawn* Your race baiting is tiresome. Got anything else to share with us, other than your racism?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when there are no longer anti gay, Obama or black threads and then we can talk!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when there are no longer anti gay, Obama or black threads and then we can talk!!
Youre hoping to see Obama threads go away? Are you fucking retarded? and if you want black discussions to go away, why dont you stop posting white discussions you fucking hypocrite racist.

Forum List

Back