It's Time To Admit Global Warming Is Getting Worse

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
California is on the front lines. If we don't do something soon they are all going to freeze to death. Oh, wait a minute, that's not global warming, that's Climate Change.

Al-Gore-Explains-Cold-Weather-701167.jpg

California is on the front lines. If we don't do something soon they are all going to freeze to death. Oh, wait a minute, that's not global warming, that's Climate Change.

~~~~~
Yep, It's near the end of February and today it was 72 degrees. Putting aside that it's an early Spring and normal in the South. The Sun is also beginning to come to life and become more active.
No matter wat Al Bore or Lurch say or do we on earth can not change te actions of te Sun.
See:

***********​
**********​

Last edited:
I would like to know how they can measure what human induced efforts have done these past 10 years to change the temperature? . My guess is they cannot and if they can I would say it is the same as raising the level of the oceans if everyone dumps their "contribution," a teaspoon of water into the ocean. .Yeah! -------- Or is this really all about political control and personal gain for certain institutions and industries?

~~~~~
Yep, It's near the end of February and today it was 72 degrees. Putting aside that it's an early Spring and normal in the South. The Sun is also beginning to come to life and become more active.
No matter wat Al Bore or Lurch say or do we on earth can not change te actions of te Sun.
See:

***********​
**********​
But if we just tax the rich more we can control the sun. If that doesn't work, then we'll just tax everyone more.

I would like to know how they can measure what human induced efforts have done these past 10 years to change the temperature? . My guess is they cannot and if they can I would say it is the same as raising the level of the oceans if everyone dumps their "contribution," a teaspoon of water into the ocean. .Yeah! -------- Or is this really all about political control and personal gain for certain institutions and industries?
Yup. It's like cultists claiming the world is going to come to an end unless we pray hard enough. When the world doesn't come to an end they claim that we prayed hard enough, this time. But, the world is going to come to an end next month so we need to start praying again.

Yup. It's like cultists claiming the world is going to come to an end unless we pray hard enough. When the world doesn't come to an end they claim that we prayed hard enough, this time. But, the world is going to come to an end next month so we need to start praying again.
I know we are not going to agree on the religion thing, but that's ok. . We are still united in the climate change debacle.
But as to your statement ---- Speaking for Catholics, nowhere has it ever been encouraged or even suggested that we pray for the world to end or to dwell on such events. . Nor are we date setters or believe in any kind of "rapture." , So you can argue or accuse us Catholics on many other points. . . but not that one. : )

I know we are not going to agree on the religion thing, but that's ok. . We are still united in the climate change debacle.
But as to your statement ---- Speaking for Catholics, nowhere has it ever been encouraged or even suggested that we pray for the world to end or to dwell on such events. . Nor are we date setters or believe in any kind of "rapture." , So you can argue or accuse us Catholics on many other points. . . but not that one. : )
I didn't say Catholics. I was talking about Doomsday cultists.

The prehistoric SUV’s caused the ice ages as a “paradoxical effect” of global warming.

Courtesy of Fred’s two feet!

Forum List

Back