It’s time to admit it.....Joe Biden is a great President.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
The gig is up guys, we can no longer deny what an good leader he has been.
The economy is booming, and he has world wide support with his tough leadership stance against Putin and the evil Russians. It’s time to move on from the GOP and their failed policies and especially Trump.

Who’s with me?

18514A7F-E7A9-44C1-B5B1-4C058882B479.jpeg

The economy is booming, and he has world wide support with his tough leadership stance against Putin and the evil Russians. It’s time to move on from the GOP and their failed policies and especially Trump.

Who’s with me?

Trump won the election.

APRIL FOOLS!!

Who’s with me?

View attachment 624549
You are a fool the other 364 days of the year also.

You know what even knowing the fact that it's April Fools Day, you nearly had me going for a few seconds until it occurred to me lol but Bidedumb's a fool every day. XD

Biden is not great, he is positively average, but he certainly is not like Trump, who was positively awful.
He is only "average" for the typical destructive Democrat.

Of course he now has the distinction of officially being the worst President this country ever had. A distinction we all thought was impossible after the dismal failure of the Worthless Negro.

Forum List

Back