🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its time to love nigga's again, everybody.....its sports time!!

The boorish behavior of fatherless segregationist blacks in football and basketball and their racist back-turning on baseball -- the sport that broke barriers for blacks -- are part of what drove me back to baseball.

Then there's something you need to learn. Baseball didn't "break barriers for blacks" -- it broke barriers for itself. It had to do that or suffer further embarrassment.

Baseball Inc (MLB) likes to make all its noise about Jackie Robinson "breaking the color line" as if we're supposed to think there was, I dunno, just this line that dropped out of the frickin' sky, keeping black people out of sports, or at least out of baseball. Nobody ever mentions where that line came from. Baseball put it there.

Notice they never refer to JR as "the first black ballplayer", even though that's what we're left to think. They can't say that, because the first black ballplayer was Moses Walker, that household word from the 1880s.

Sadly that time was the start of the nadir of this country's race relations, and the "gentlemen's agreement" kept blacks out of baseball for another six decades, requiring the formation of "Negro leagues" as an outlet for all that talent that was passed over rather than commit the unthinkable act of acknowledging that black people are people.

Baseball has a shameful past. But it IS the past and that shameful period is over. Not sure what you mean by "their racist back-turning on baseball" but without crunching numbers I observe that on my hometown team at least 5 or 6 of the 8 starting position players are black, and I don't think that's atypical.

As for the OP I have to agree with SJ about the Ripple effect. He just has no idea what a real sport is.

The boorish behavior of fatherless segregationist blacks in football and basketball and their racist back-turning on baseball -- the sport that broke barriers for blacks -- are part of what drove me back to baseball.

Lets get something clear, desegregating the sports is what made saps like you enjoy the game even more today. And it wasn't baseball that took blacks into the white arena of sports, it was boxing...you moron. And believe it or not, I agree with your contempt for todays black sports athletes...they all feel entitled and deserving...but that's something you white fans, white managers, white agents, created...own it and deal with it.

Lets get something clear, desegregating the sports is what made saps like you enjoy the game even more today. And it wasn't baseball that took blacks into the white arena of sports, it was boxing...you moron. And believe it or not, I agree with your contempt for todays black sports athletes...they all feel entitled and deserving...but that's something you white fans, white managers, white agents, created...own it and deal with it.

Good God I had no idea someone could be this wrong.
Jackie Robinson was Not the First African American to Play Major League Baseball

Jackie Robinson was Not the First African American to Play Major League Baseball

?

As the most significant African American athlete of his age and the most significant African-American boxer sinceJack Johnson, Louis was a focal point for African American pride in the 1930s. Moreover, as a contest between representatives of the United States and Nazi Germany during the 1930s, the fights came to symbolize the struggle between democracy and fascism. Louis' performance in the bouts therefore elevated him to the status of the first true African American national hero in the United States.

My point was Robinson was not the barrier of racial integration, a whole slew of black athlete's before him took the white man's sport and made it what it is today....interesting and profitable

?

Why am I not surprised...

About the only time a nigga can get love from the master is when he's in uniform and not just any uniform folks, the uniform of sports......its the only time a nigga can be violent, beat his wife, curse out a cop, a coach, beat a dog, a child or even a fellow sports mate and the mass'es come to his aide. For 6 beautiful months out of the year, a nigga is the apple pie of a hillbilly's eye. Even the most harden of racist, rally and cheer a nigga in uniform. Why, he's elovated among the gods, they don't even care if your gay or muslim, as long as you get that damned ball in the hoop, make that touch down and maybe just maybe win the super bowl, the NACAA or NBA or what ever bowl there is for them. And this is why so many fall prey to the white man's love....cause when a nigg'as in uniform, he can't get enough of it........and then reality hits home....season over, and now our just another nigga on the streets...oh, if we could only get that love during the off seasons...eh?View attachment 50592

How'd you get this far in life having never heard of baseball?

Not sure there even IS a time that isn't part of some sport's season, if not two, if not three.

Don't nobody and I mean nobody gives a rats fuck about baseball, but white people and maybe just maybe a few sellout nigga's.......I live in sports town, and football and basketball rules here as it does around the country.

Yeah, you just say that because Hispanics have pushed all of the negroes out of baseball.

Ever notice that it is only the football and basketball players that get into trouble for drug possession, gun possession, murder, and beating their bitches? Oh yeah, there's also the "sport" of dog fighting, which you darkies are so fond of. Baseball and hockey players rarely get into legal trouble compared to football and basketball players!

Clean up your race, bitch!

Then there's something you need to learn. Baseball didn't "break barriers for blacks" -- it broke barriers for itself. It had to do that or suffer further embarrassment.

Baseball Inc (MLB) likes to make all its noise about Jackie Robinson "breaking the color line" as if we're supposed to think there was, I dunno, just this line that dropped out of the frickin' sky, keeping black people out of sports, or at least out of baseball. Nobody ever mentions where that line came from. Baseball put it there.

Notice they never refer to JR as "the first black ballplayer", even though that's what we're left to think. They can't say that, because the first black ballplayer was Moses Walker, that household word from the 1880s.

Sadly that time was the start of the nadir of this country's race relations, and the "gentlemen's agreement" kept blacks out of baseball for another six decades, requiring the formation of "Negro leagues" as an outlet for all that talent that was passed over rather than commit the unthinkable act of acknowledging that black people are people.

Baseball has a shameful past. But it IS the past and that shameful period is over. Not sure what you mean by "their racist back-turning on baseball" but without crunching numbers I observe that on my hometown team at least 5 or 6 of the 8 starting position players are black, and I don't think that's atypical.

As for the OP I have to agree with SJ about the Ripple effect. He just has no idea what a real sport is.
Like it or not, it was baseball that enabled blacks to break into pri sports. MLB has in recent years bent.over backwards to lure blacks but they don't play because football and basketball dominate their segregationist culture. As for your team having a large black presence, I doubt that. Black highspanics aren't black Americans.
When I was a kid in the 1960's, blacks truly were highly represented in baseball. The culture has since changed dramatically.

Boxing is not a team sport and I've never been a GM or agent or pro sports manager so don't accuse me of such lest you further expose your own bigotry.

Like it or not, it was baseball that enabled blacks to break into pri sports. MLB has in recent years bent.over backwards to lure blacks but they don't play because football and basketball dominate their segregationist culture. As for your team having a large black presence, I doubt that. Black highspanics aren't black Americans.
When I was a kid in the 1960's, blacks truly were highly represented in baseball. The culture has since changed dramatically.

"Black highspanics"?? :rofl:

Got news for ya Elmer -- black is black. Regardless whether they're speaking Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Papiamento -- they all come from Africa.

If you think "blacks aren't highly represented in baseball", you just ain't paying attention.

About the only time a nigga can get love from the master is when he's in uniform and not just any uniform folks, the uniform of sports......its the only time a nigga can be violent, beat his wife, curse out a cop, a coach, beat a dog, a child or even a fellow sports mate and the mass'es come to his aide. For 6 beautiful months out of the year, a nigga is the apple pie of a hillbilly's eye. Even the most harden of racist, rally and cheer a nigga in uniform. Why, he's elovated among the gods, they don't even care if your gay or muslim, as long as you get that damned ball in the hoop, make that touch down and maybe just maybe win the super bowl, the NACAA or NBA or what ever bowl there is for them. And this is why so many fall prey to the white man's love....cause when a nigg'as in uniform, he can't get enough of it........and then reality hits home....season over, and now our just another nigga on the streets...oh, if we could only get that love during the off seasons...eh?View attachment 50592

How'd you get this far in life having never heard of baseball?

Not sure there even IS a time that isn't part of some sport's season, if not two, if not three.

Don't nobody and I mean nobody gives a rats fuck about baseball, but white people and maybe just maybe a few sellout nigga's.......I live in sports town, and football and basketball rules here as it does around the country.

Yeah, you just say that because Hispanics have pushed all of the negroes out of baseball.

Ever notice that it is only the football and basketball players that get into trouble for drug possession, gun possession, murder, and beating their bitches? Oh yeah, there's also the "sport" of dog fighting, which you darkies are so fond of. Baseball and hockey players rarely get into legal trouble compared to football and basketball players!

Clean up your race, bitch![/QUOTE

LOLOLOLOLOL...dog fighting? Listen lice mogot, if any body needs a cleansing its your race, your people and you. Baseball players don't get into a lot of trouble you moron because they're too doped up from steroids to do a gotdamn thing.....pot meet kettle you dick for brains fuck

Got news for ya Elmer -- black is black. Regardless whether they're speaking Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Papiamento -- they all come from Africa.

If you think "blacks aren't highly represented in baseball", you just ain't paying attention.
Black highspanics are a completely different culture from black Americans. But for lefties, especially the insulated white variety, the element of the superficiality of skin color is the trump card.

Boxing is not a team sport and I've never been a GM or agent or pro sports manager so don't accuse me of such lest you further expose your own bigotry.

Dude, once again you map head shit, I was trying to educate you on truth about black history and typical move on your part, segwaying off the subject.....Robinson was not, I repeat was not the black hope that opened does for blacks in sports, he simply got the title because it was all sterilized by the white media.....go pick up a book someday and learn learn learn and then learn some more, you sap

Black highspanics are a completely different culture from black Americans. But for lefties, especially the insulated white variety, the element of the superficiality of skin color is the trump card.

You can't win with you people, ie whites...now your championing hispanics?????? One day, you hate the fucks, want to anoint Donald Trump as the answer to getting rid of em, the next, they're your hero's in sports, you people are beyond sick, your insane and sad.

If you think "blacks aren't highly represented in baseball", you just ain't.... paying attention. To segway back to my original comment....any nigga in a sports uniform is revered by whites.

Thats because BASEBALL IS THE ONE SPORT THAT DIDN'T REQUIRE ALL THE RULES OF THE GAME AND IT WAS NORMAL FOR ALL KIDS OF ANY AGE OR RACE TO PLAY THE GAME AND UNDERSTAND IT....DUH

Typical of a dishonest hack who's lost the point.... "b-but .. but they don't count, they speak Spanish!"

Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

We haven't been talking about "cultures", you dishonest hack. Your words referred to baseball as, and I quote, "the sport that broke barriers for blacks".

Not "the sport that broke barriers for blacks who speak English as a first language".
SO busted.

Forum List

Back