Zone1 Eyes glazed over time but for how long?

It stated the prosecution goes last, you said it does not, prosecution has the last word, a rebuttal.

Only if they chose to..........not cast in stone. In this case, they violated ABA precedent by making defense go first.

What is the ABA going to do about this egregious violation of cast in stone precedent?

The Right to Present a Defense​

Under the Sixth Amendment, defendants have a right to present a defense. They are also entitled to give a closing argument. Usually, the prosecution first makes a closing argument, then the defense attorney. The prosecutor, who has the burden of proof, frequently gets the chance to respond to the defense's final argument.

yet, it is cut in stone, as in practice which sets precedent, and by the dictates of the American Bar Association

Looks like you don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Only if they chose to..........not cast in stone. In this case, they violated ABA precedent by making defense go first.

The Right to Present a Defense​

.The prosecutor, who has the burden of proof, frequently gets the chance to respond to the defense's final argument.
Looks like you don't know what you are talking about.
How can you say I dont know what I am talking about when you post the exact same phrase that I did? Prosecution goes last, they get the opportunity for a rebuttal. That last say, the last closing argument.

You posted what I posted and what I have been stating. Thank you.

Forum List

Back