It's time to review, once again, the cosmological argument for God's existence

You write:

You are guilty of using your desired conclusion as your premise. This is fallacious.​

Where is the copied and pasted citation from my post and an argument demonstrating your claim is true, bitch!

Again, stop lying, dumbass.

Begging the question is the most basic and classic example of a Fallacy of Presumption because it directly presumes the conclusion which is at question in the first place. This can also be known as a "Circular Argument" - because the conclusion essentially appears both at the beginning and the end of the argument, it creates an endless circle, never accomplishing anything of substance.
Hey shit for brains: disagreeing with you isn’t lying. Damn, but you’re stupid. You remain wrong. You have assumed your conclusion as a premise. Thus, as you know, you have committed the fallacy of begging the question.

Your dishonest denials won’t change that fact.

And, once again, you bloviating bitch, your erroneous attempt to label your fallacy is less important than the fallacy you committed, itself.

Last edited:
Hey shot for brains: disagreeing with you isn’t lying. Damn, but you’re stupid. You remain wrong. You have assumed your conclusion as a premise. Thus, as you know, you have committed the fallacy of begging the question.

And, once again, you bloviating bitch, your erroneous attempt to label your fallacy is less important than the fallacy you committed, itself.
It most certainly is lying when your bullshit is falsified.

Falsified!

Logical Fallacies: Begging the Question:

Begging the question is the most basic and classic example of a Fallacy of Presumption because it directly presumes the conclusion which is at question in the first place. This can also be known as a "Circular Argument" - because the conclusion essentially appears both at the beginning and the end of the argument, it creates an endless circle, never accomplishing anything of substance.

Hey shot for brains: disagreeing with you isn’t lying. Damn, but you’re stupid. You remain wrong. You have assumed your conclusion as a premise. Thus, as you know, you have committed the fallacy of begging the question.

Falsified!

Logical Fallacies: Begging the Question:

You write:

You are guilty of using your desired conclusion as your premise. This is fallacious.​

Where is the copied and pasted citation from my post and an argument demonstrating your claim is true, bitch!
Ah, my little pet retard. You’ve finally gotten around to asking a reasonable question.

Before I provide you with the answer to you dull question, it would behoove you to figure it out for yourself. Why? Because it is believed that we learn best that which we discover on our own. Now then, I’ve been generous enough to share the nature of your error with you on numerous occasions.

Let’s see how well the master logician can solve this not difficult mystery. Here are some sterling helpful hints:

I made reference to your boastful desired conclusion. Do you recall what you, yourself, claimed?

Can you figure out where you posited that desired conclusion as a premise?

Come on, masterful logician. Thrill us all with your acumen.

You write:

Where is the copied and pasted citation from my post and your argument demonstrating your claim is true, bitch!

Ah, my little pet retard. You’ve finally gotten around to asking a reasonable question.

Before I provide you with the answer to you dull question, it would behoove you to figure it out for yourself. Why? Because it is believed that we learn best that which we discover on our own. Now then, I’ve been generous enough to share the nature of your error with you on numerous occasions.

Let’s see how well the master logician can solve this not difficult mystery. Here are some sterling helpful hints:

I made reference to your boastful desired conclusion. Do you recall what you, yourself, claimed?

Can you figure out where you posited that desired conclusion as a premise?

Come on, masterful logician. Thrill us all with your acumen.
You claimed it's in the OP, bitch! Copy and paste the text of it from the OP, bitch! That's your claim, bitch!

You claimed it's in the OP, bitch! Copy and paste the text of it from the OP, bitch! That's your claim, bitch!
Listen scumbag. I already told you: now do a little work. As I said, I want you to identify where you committed the fallacy. For a master logician and given all the clues, it should be easy. Hop to it, my bitch.

Maybe you are just stupid. I’ve carefully instructed you several times. I’ll try again:

I want you to rummage around in your OP. Find the instance of you making your boastful desired conclusion one of the premises.

Do you understand, my little bitch? Get to it, you craven cowardly pussy.

You are the bitch. We weren’t discussing beef, you idiot.
You bloviating, pretentious bitch of a stinking street whore, the varying forms of the Fallacy of Presumption (begging the question, circular reasoning/argument, embedded conclusion) are not relevant! There is nothing you can teach me about logic.

This is what is relevant. . . .

You write:

Where is the copied and pasted citation from my post and your argument demonstrating that your claim is true?

Maybe you are just stupid. I’ve carefully instructed you several times. I’ll try again:

I want you to rummage around in your OP. Find the instance of you making your boastful desired conclusion one of the premises.

I drink your milkshake, bitch. I drink it up!
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Drainage, you silly ass. Drainage!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You write:

You’re off in deflection land, my little bitch. 👍

You haven’t even tried to answer my question.

Is it now your claim that you have not posited your desired conclusion as a premise?

Somebody wake me if and when my little bitch, the vainglorious self-proclaimed logician, Ringtone ever finds his balls sufficiently to man up and answer the question.

I know Ringtone lies. I’m not expecting much. We had an agreement earlier on how to proceed, and he elected to violate it within about 3 or 4 additional posts. So, I’m not expecting a professional reply. Hell, I’m not even expecting an honest answer from him. Just something beyond his present petty avoidance.

Forum List

Back