Ivanka attended key meeting that led to Supreme Court draft overturning Roe v. Wade: report

Cite a law that says the leak is illegal, mouth breather.
Leaking a draft opinion is a violation of court confidentiality rules and could result in disbarment. The circumstances may point to illegality. That being said, we all know Democrats are to blame because they seem to care little that court confidentiality was breeched. Shove it, knuckle-dragger.

Leaking a draft opinion is a violation of court confidentiality rules and could result in disbarment. The circumstances may point to illegality. That being said, we all know Democrats are to blame because they seem to care little that court confidentiality was breeched. Shove it, knuckle-dragger.
It is Republican hypocrits who are obsessing about the leak to distract from the fact that they're scared shitless to talk about abortion right before the election, dupe.

Liking that bright shiny object that you gape at, mouth breather?

Oh bullshit, they didn't lie, and yes we should be concerned with a criminal act having to do with SCOTUS. An act that has never occurred before. The fact that Democrats are unconcerned that a criminal act happened tells volumes about who the leaker was.
I doubt the leaker can be charged with a crime but they can and most likely will be disbarred for life for the breech of confidentiality.

It is Republican hypocrits who are obsessing about the leak to distract from the fact that they're scared shitless to talk about abortion right before the election, dupe.

Republicans have been talking about abortion in every lection cycle since Roe was decided and it's "Hypocrites".

Slow down, wipe the spittle off of the monitor so you can see what you're typing.

No we are worried you loons are headed towards their homes. So you good for me to go to your home and protest?

You're just full of it aren't you? Abortion is not a winning issue for Democrats and no one is going to ban abortion unless it is voted for in each State.

You just can't stand it when I point out how stupid you are ! That's fair!
Listen Admiral why don't you just list where YOU ever pointed out I was stupid especially regarding spelling... I have done nothing but treat you with respect and no contempt what so ever...
I pointed out your dislike for spelling errors and offered a
legitimate alternative for future employment and you call me stupid... Do you have turd crossways possibly?

Listen Admiral why don't you just list where YOU ever pointed out I was stupid especially regarding spelling... I have done nothing but treat you with respect and no contempt what so ever...
legitimate alternative for future employment and you call me stupid... Do you have turd crossways possibly?
That was a stupid post!

It doesn't matter that the leak may/may not be legal. It's a horrendous brech of legal ethics and whomever is responsible just threw away a law career because they'll be disbarred for life for breech of confidentiality.
Not really..

If the person is found out... Which ever side he is from liberal or conservative he will be proclaimed a hero...

If Conservative he could be saying the Judges were changing their minds and he was trying to lock them in.

If Liberal he could be saying the Judges clearly were dishonest in earlier statements to the Senate confirmation committee.. The three Trump nominees said that Roe v Wade was settled law and should not be over turned.

So breaches on ethics all over the place but it was the judges who broke first and far more seriously..

No doubt about it... But we always called it having a turd crossways... More fiber Admiral, more fiber...

Fecal impaction​

Fecal Impaction is defined as the inability to evacuate large hard inspissated concreted stool or bezoar lodged in the lower GI tract. It is most commonly found in the rectum.

That was a stupid post!
I heard that Ivanka told you to foad in front of everyone at the meeting... I bet you hate that... Work on your personality you old codger...

Forum List

Back