Ivanka "outrage"is misplaced

You are correct in that the Executive branch of government is making comments about a particular store's merchandising is ludicrous in the sense that the U.S. government wants a so-called president's daughter's brand to be kept on display. Is this what the American government is reduced to?
So-called? Donald Trump is President of the United States. Believe me.

wasn't it Truman who announced he would PUNCH a music critic in the nose for giving his daughter's
performance a negative review?. That was trivial too-------as is Donald's INDIGNANCE. My father
loved me too------he would have probably responded in the same way---------daddys of girls are like that.
anyone? was it Truman?

You are correct in that the Executive branch of government is making comments about a particular store's merchandising is ludicrous in the sense that the U.S. government wants a so-called president's daughter's brand to be kept on display. Is this what the American government is reduced to?

wasn't it Truman who announced he would PUNCH a music critic in the nose for giving his daughter's
performance a negative review?. That was trivial too-------as is Donald's INDIGNANCE. My father
loved me too------he would have probably responded in the same way---------daddys of girls are like that.
anyone? was it Truman?
Wasn't Bush accused of going to war because of a failed attempt to assassinate his father. They didn't even get close to him, but the left claims that Bush took out Saddam simply because he planned to kill his father.
Big deal if Trump sends out an angry tweet. At least it didn't create a power vacuum in the Middle-East.

anyone? was it Truman?
Wasn't Bush accused of going to war because of a failed attempt to assassinate his father. They didn't even get close to him, but the left claims that Bush took out Saddam simply because he planned to kill his father.
Big deal if Trump sends out an angry tweet. At least it didn't create a power vacuum in the Middle-East.
There is no Left in America.

anyone? was it Truman?

why do you say that ELOY? what does "left" mean to you?

anyone? was it Truman?

You got that right.......there's right and there's wrong.....and you guys are wrong.

You cant really blame the stores for taking a commercial decision.

Trump is a toxic brand and the name wont sell frocks.

Retailers dont give shit about your politics. They just want to sell stuff. If they are cutting her stuff out it is because they dont think it will sell.

Those who are upset by this should rush down to the shops and buy her stuff.

Then they will stock it again.
That's a narrow view. I don't think you know what you've gotten yourself into.
Question: Does the Democrat Party support the rich or do they support the poor?

How many poor people do you know can afford a pair of socks at Nordstrom?

Apparently the rich can, and if Republicans are for the rich why wouldn't Nordstrom want to push Trump products?
I am guessing that they do not sell very well. Retailers dont have a conscience. They live to sell and lines get cut every day. They arent going to cut profitable lines to make a political point.

I don't blame them either, it's their choice.

I just don't get why the left loses their mind because Trump tweets about it.
I would imagine that they think its not presidential.

Sounds like they better find a nice safe space for the next eight years.

Well inappropriate behaviour should be called out so he can probably expect some comment.

His antics are so bizarre they are actually a topic of conversation over here.

The worry being that if he gets so irate over nothing stuff what will happen when there are weightier matters.

He seems to crave attention and love. What idiocy will he pull when his ratings fall ?

Worrying times.

On one level its hilarious. On reflection though its quite chilling.
At least it takes the pressure off Meryl Streep,Muslims,families of dead US soldiers,the press and the judiciary. Have I missed anyone ?

anyone? was it Truman?

You got that right.......there's right and there's wrong.....and you guys are wrong.
No, in the USA there is Right and Extreme Right.

I don't blame them either, it's their choice.

I just don't get why the left loses their mind because Trump tweets about it.
I would imagine that they think its not presidential.

Sounds like they better find a nice safe space for the next eight years.

Well inappropriate behaviour should be called out so he can probably expect some comment.

His antics are so bizarre they are actually a topic of conversation over here.

The worry being that if he gets so irate over nothing stuff what will happen when there are weightier matters.

He seems to crave attention and love. What idiocy will he pull when his ratings fall ?

Worrying times.

On one level its hilarious. On reflection though its quite chilling.
At least it takes the pressure off Meryl Streep,Muslims,families of dead US soldiers,the press and the judiciary. Have I missed anyone ?
That is one way to look at it. The longer the so-called president is tweeting, the less he is spending his time creating chaos in government.

Retailers dont give shit about your politics. They just want to sell stuff. If they are cutting her stuff out it is because they dont think it will sell.

Apparently the rich can, and if Republicans are for the rich why wouldn't Nordstrom want to push Trump products?
I am guessing that they do not sell very well. Retailers dont have a conscience. They live to sell and lines get cut every day. They arent going to cut profitable lines to make a political point.

many factors-----who goes to NORDSTROM's?--------easy-----rich bitches-----Victoria's Secret is also filled with the wives of oil emirate types-----and the emirs themselves. I would not be surprised
if trump designs are on the BDS list

anyone? was it Truman?

No, in the USA there is Right and Extreme Right.

Ok----can you EXPAND on that notion?

many factors-----who goes to NORDSTROM's?--------easy-----rich bitches-----Victoria's Secret is also filled with the wives of oil emirate types-----and the emirs themselves. I would not be surprised
Their target market is not important. A President should have other things to be doing.

Their target market is not important. A President should have other things to be doing.

to whom are you referring Donald or Truman?

Wait until there is a boycott on all American products. This is being discussed.

Forum List

Back