I've never seen a weaker presidential candidate than Hillary

I thought it couldn't get worse than 2012 Obama honestly. He was really bad. Even with the media giving the best sound bytes they can find from her rallies, she just comes off as really unimportant and uninspiring. Of course, we know about all the corruption and the utter lack of enthusiasm in addition to her medical issues and infamous history. On top of that, she's lost both debates. She's been horrendous.
This is what butt hurt looks like

It's been two sh** campaigns by two sh** candidates that produced sh**. It's no wonder Democrats are so adamant about taking away American accountability out of the voting process. You can't win a fair fight; you'd have zero shot.
Why did your shitty candidate beat kasich Cruz rubio jeb Christie carson? They are worse than trump

I thought it couldn't get worse than 2012 Obama honestly. He was really bad. Even with the media giving the best sound bytes they can find from her rallies, she just comes off as really unimportant and uninspiring. Of course, we know about all the corruption and the utter lack of enthusiasm in addition to her medical issues and infamous history. On top of that, she's lost both debates. She's been horrendous.

You somehow haven't noticed Donald Trump?

Clinton actually prepared for the debates- while Trump just winged it.

Oh well Trumpsters see what they want to see.

This is what butt hurt looks like

It's been two sh** campaigns by two sh** candidates that produced sh**. It's no wonder Democrats are so adamant about taking away American accountability out of the voting process. You can't win a fair fight; you'd have zero shot.
Why did your shitty candidate beat kasich Cruz rubio jeb Christie carson? They are worse than trump

:lmao: They're not worse though. With the exception of Carson, they were system trash like your candidate, Hitlery.

You somehow haven't noticed Donald Trump?

Clinton actually prepared for the debates- while Trump just winged it.

Oh well Trumpsters see what they want to see.

Trump is having three massive rallies a day at times. Why would I go in that direction? The reality is that America needs to get rid of electronic voting and DHS and all this other sh** that's robbing us of our country.

Hillary was in a position to lose the general election....
but then Trump came along and she now has a great chance to win.

Never seen a weaker candidate than Hillary?

You might want to research the 2016 race.

and like obama in 2012 she will win the election

Like Obama in 2012, she may be the beneficiary of a rigged election.
So, we are already hearing the whining about Trump losing. Because he will lose. And his pathetic supporters are going to blame a rigged election on it. So, very, very pathetic.

If there weren't so many other big picture issues involved, I'd have been content to see her lose to someone like Kasich,
just to shake up the fossilized wing of the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back