Jack Bauer got on my train today

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I ride a Commuter train to NYC, this morning at the 125th St stop a NYC Policeman got on, looked around and hopped off before the doors closed. I noticed "NYPD Counterterrorism" lettering on his back as he hopped back onto the 125th Street platform

Made the rest of my trip into the City worry free.

You don't know what that means. It could mean identify the terrorists and give them their own safe space. It's New York. Nothing is certain.

I've heard of women having a train on them, but this being the inverse of that must have been interesting. Kind of like a guy claiming rape, and not in the ass. Kind of impossible without thought processes or stimulation.

I tried to watch 24 a couple of times.

Wow. Talk about a wet dream for reactionary RWNJs.

No wonder the OP got the hots for the lettering on a jacket. OTOH, he probably thinks 24 is a documentary - just as he believes Walking Dead is.

(Still no Ebola at my house.)

:rolleyes:

I ride a Commuter train to NYC, this morning at the 125th St stop a NYC Policeman got on, looked around and hopped off before the doors closed. I noticed "NYPD Counterterrorism" lettering on his back as he hopped back onto the 125th Street platform

riding a train? And yo NYC? What are you? A Prog?

riding a train? And yo NYC? What are you? A Prog?

NYC janitors can't afford to park their car in the city.

For that matter, neither can hedge fund managers!

When I lived in NYC, the bus and subway were 20 cents.

that last line made my day! have a good day, and stay safe.

Forum List

Back